Posts by JoaoBraga

I welcome the new pitch effects, they sound good!

However I also feel there is still margin to improve - mainly in the the harmonizer I would like to see a lot more flexibility such as independent control of voices, volume, pan, delays...

I share your last thought, I just bought my kpa recently and I have chosen it in detriment to all
    the others and I don't regret it. But as CK said at namm, development will continue
    so that it can be even better, and so we are getting new improved OSs, new
    effects and still waiting for more, and also a dedicated pedalboard...
    I believe that an editor/librarian makes part of the expectable improvement and
    for me, the sooner the better.

I'm 55 but must confess that age doesn't bother me yet...
    much

and now that I see on my left side that I am still a beginner...
    I am feeling even better !

Hi guys,

I haven't introduce yet but already have been in the forum from some time and already got
    help from some of you.

I have been around since I noticed there was a kpa and so in spite I just introduce today,
    I feel that I already know some of you guys.

Like the rest of us I play the guitar and I have been doing it for a long time now just
    to make sure I can really learn how to play... maybe someday it can happen,
    eventually... or maybe not.

I always have been addicted to sound and very curious, specifically on the guitar
    stuff. And so, besides the love we all share for guitars and amps I also have always
    been a fan of new gear, specially all the gear that is different from what I
    knew before - and that's how I became a user of the roland VGs and GRs, axon
    and line6 variax and l6 link pods and amps...

In the continuos quest for tone and the next wonder, as you all guessed, I had to be here and
    here I am - a new happy kpa user that is very excited in exploring a world of new approaches and possibilities...
    making part of this community.

Joao

Hi Doc,

Thanks a
    lot on your input, it really helped a lot!

I also
    prefer 112 or 212s.

From the
    beginning I have been a vg and gr player and used a tech21 112 power engine for
    a long time.

I also used
    a pod hd500 with a tube blackstar and a 212 cabinet.

I even have
    gigged with a zt lunchbox so you see, 412s is not also my thing - and it is not
    a sound thing, it's the weight!

More
    recently I have been using a dt25 but never gigged with it.

I really
    liked your video demo of the mustang III and recently I also noticed great
    reviews on the dxr10 from users.

I was a bit
    afraid of the character of the dxr10, not because it is FRFR but because it is
    plastic made.

But if we
    share the same opinion about the sound of the mustang III on the demo you made
    and now you tell me that the dxr10 is awesome, than my decision is much easier
    and I thank you for that.

Plus,
    besides all the benefits you mentioned,
    for me there is still another one - if I pick the dxr10 I will easily integrate
    in the setup and with better sound quality an acoustic variax 700 thru the kpa and also the gr-55.

So, a FRFR solution would always be a better solution for me for any eventual setup, electric guitar, acoustic gtr and guitar synth. I was just afraid to sacrifice a good guitar amp sound because it was better for the other stuff but now I see that's not the case and so I have no more doubts.

Thanks so
    much for the help, that´s exactly what I needed!

I hope I
    made myself clear, if not, my portuguese will be a little better than my
    english... (hehe)