Posts by Stratman

Do you currently use Studio Profiles with FRFR, and tweak the EQ in the Output section, if needed?

Studio profiles and tweaking the output section works, but it would be nicer and more robust if there were FRFR profiles beside the Kone already loading into the Kemper.

Just as Kabinet Kone speaker has various profiles, it would be beneficial if the Profiler had different means to set-up different brands of FRFR PA cabinets, such as EV, QCS, Line 6, Yamaha etc...

With such methods, it would be easier to adjust the output to match the cabinet style set-up to match the guitar cabinet that you are profiling with the FRFR response spectrum (e.g., those darn lows and ear killing highs) of the PA cabinet.

Hai kabar baik hehe

Well It's a fender american original 60s telecaster not a copy haha ^^. That tele is the only guitar sounds heaven with my kemper profiler stage when i'm gigging. I haven't found right profiles for my other guitar : gibson les paul std faded 2005 and musicman cutlass. I just started thinking maybe kemper loves fender guitars. Anyone have experience of playing kemper with gibson les paul and musicman cutlass?

Baik:

I use Stratocasters, Telecasters, PRS, Les Paul's. SG's, and an old Dan Electro Plexiglass with my Kemper Stage.

I should add that my amp collections include Mesa Boogies (e.g., V:25, TriAxis/2:90, DC-5, Mark II), Fender Super Reverb, blackface Bassman, and Twin, Holland Little Jimi, Bogner and others. So I know what I expect for tone, body, and clarify from my guitars and amps.

Too many pedals and multi-pedals, plus as Eleven Rack and AxeFX...

All in all, I find the Kemper Profiler Stage in the perform mode, loaded with my favorite amps and pedals (No cabs loaded since I am going through the Mesa Boogie 2:90 into two Mesa 1X12 Thiele cabs) to have the stuff I need for recording and playing live.

Stay out of the floods in Jakarta, later...

Well, with all my guitars, amplifiers, pedals, PA,Leslie, and mixers - carrying and lugging gear is a real pain in the back.

I tried various boards, like RP-500, RP-1000, and Helix; and tried rack gear like TriAxis, Eleven Rack, AxeFX etc...

BUT, I never got that tone and power that you get from a real amp, that is until I tried Kemper Stage. WOW!

Now much less to carry, and tone up the wahzoo!