Posts by kerman

It's a great feature, but I choose my fcb with my 127 banks... In my live gigs, there are CAOS, so maybe a song need a restart, or improvisation in some point..., having a linear round of presets maybe is dangerous in this case.

I disagree with this, sorry.
    It's just a matter of how the company and its management deal with the feedback. If they take it personal and negative, of course they try to go the seemingly easy way. I know that it's common practice to keep the doors closed as much as possible. But that doesn't mean that this is the best solution.
    Some companies have learned to take the mix of requests, complaints, questions, reminders as a valuable and positive expression of interest and community feel. No need to get angry or offended by a few individual negative posts. Openness can be a very welcome and appreciated attitude and it can contribute a lot to a positive brand recognition.

Amen.

Yep but telling your customers that you are working in "something" and just that, it's worst IMO! with all my love eh?
    There must be a way to keep your customers happy knowing that there is a progress and also an estimation of release, yes I know, then you'll have delays, problems, etc.. but I think that if you do the things right and clear, only trolls will be posting such stuff..

Thanks for running on my presidential campaing!! hahaha

Yes the procedure is as easy as you just say, is a shame that we can't store presets using midi RNPN..

I'm aware of the size of my app!!! HUGE, but don't worry, when I finish the editor, I will do a new compact skin for small devices.

Hi! What's about the performance mode? I don't readed to much about it because it's not working so why then? I don't understand the diference between the performance and having 127 midi presets...
    About the librarian, again... I'm afraid on investing time with this, because it seems that they are working on it, and also forcing users to another site to upload their profiles, even if the site is great and functional..

I'm now working on the KPA EDITOR, and hey! great news folks! I decided to give the first version for free (no VST, midi learn and DAW automation) , but you will be able to control all the parameters that kemper allows now.

Edited, thanks for your reply ckemper. So the app standalone you are developing will have connection toyour server's database and fileserver with all the profiles?

My recommendation, forget O.S. apps, and focus on the cloud.. webapps/mobile apps are much better for this IMHO (and the future), you just need a expert coder (PHP/ASP whatever), and the app will run on ALL OPERATING SYSTEMS.

Yep, I think if there is no answer or serious activity about this here...I dont' want problems with Kemper, event talking about this is a little embarrasing for me, but I really love the profiler and when I have a device that I use everyday, just want to have the best, even if I have to do it by myself!

In example I'm a gamer, and some times when I'd joined a clan, and played a game for years, I did mods (complete maps, models, etc) for the community for free, just to enjoy, this is the same!

Thanks for your words Koma, hope they take all this in consideration. Ah and to avoid missunderstandigs, I offered to do the exchange site free, I'm not looking profit on this, just a better tool for all of us. Damn I can do that in 2 nights...

Honestly: who needs 2883 rigs? My experience with rig exchange is mainly the delete-button....

I would suggest to buy some really great profiles and profile by yourself. To listen to thousands of rigs and finally find a few useful ones is a lot of wasted time.

That's why I've suggested that improvements, so we don't waste our time downloading things without even having a chance to hear how it sounds, or what is inside..

Your suggestion about buying commercial profiles is not bad, but lot of them are not so god IMO, and also is against the idea of having a community that share their profiles, so... the exchange is useless?, I don't think the exchange was made to confuse users, being a complete mess that worth nothing..but now is close to that ;)

The silence from Kemper on this matter is a little weird yep.. Look at Cliff from Fractal...

So the profiles have some kind of rights?? Then why you can do a profile an sell it? Are the profiles uploaded to the exchange different?

I think that this is a good idea, but in terms of stealing the soul of kemper, this may not possible isn't it? I guess that Kemper have to protect those weird algorythms that make it possible to profile so if they do a soft version, the probabilities of being cloned, copied...are 100% possible...my two cents!

This unit is a miracle, but for me it lacks in one thing. Software. But hey, this can be fixed, and Kemper is working hard on this.

The problem, (I'm pretty sure this can be) is that finding a good team of real experts in programming is not an easy task.

I started downloading rigs from the exchange section...ufff as a web developer I have to say that this can be improved a lot.
    - Tag system so the user can tag the profile for a better search experience.
    - Preview, a little mp3 previewing the profile, also may be interesting to place a DI so all the previews have the same playing.
    - Categories: God! why there are not categories? I have to navigate through more than 150 pages!!
    - Pictures or icons so the different amp types can be quickly identified, also the effects used, etc...

I offer myself to create a site, I don't know if webmasters here are working already on this, but if not, I can start a site, but I will need support from the users, I will not download all the profiles and upload in other site, that's not fair.
    So if you are interested post here your thoughts.. just want to have a efficient and cool tool for this...dawn why kemper site is so "old fashioned"? vintage doesn't apply to websites!! hjehehehe