Posts by brusky

Hi, I have a Boss loop station connected to return. And loop mono in the x slot. Output source is set on master mono. I output to 2 channels for FOH. But guitar signal and looper signal are coming out of both channels. I want to have separate.

What is the settings for loop and output to separate the signals?

thanks Don - that was my question if for tap delay clock left and clock right can send to separate cables. Versus just separating overall delay signal from the dry signal

if we send output signal by 2 cables to the mixer, can left and right delays signals go to separate cables? Or is stereo processing only to separate overall wet and dry signals? If i can separate channels for tap delay what are the settings for this?

I live in Portland Maine. So not a huge city, but we do have a Guitar Center. The problem is, aside from the fact that they cost $2,700 new, I'd also have to buy a high end monitor too (another $650-$1,000) along with some sort of footswitch (because apparently, Kemper is the only company stupid enough to not put out an acceptable footswitch with a unit like this). So if I ended up buying all of that and didn't like it, it's going to be a pain to return it all because Guitar Center doesn't carry the Kempers in stock. And I'm not sure if I can return the Kemper to GC if it's a special order. I wish I knew someone in the area that had one. Then I could just see for myself what they're like. But no dice on that.

I don't have any YouTube gig clips I'm proud of, but here are a couple of passable rehearsal clips recorded using a Zoom H2 in the middle of the room:

Pink Floyd - Time solo

Pink Floyd - Shine On pt3

I would be proud of this. The sustain on that strat is ---wow.

after i apply the 2.3 firmware now clean sense default to -12. Is that correct? I have hot pickup (EMG 81) and if i go to above -12 i start to get input clipping. I am confuse - is clean sense recommended level for - 12? or 0?

I try to use boss RC3. I try to place end of the signal chain, and hardware loop mono in the effects - mod slot. But no matter where i place when i change rigs it change the sound of the recorded loop. What do you have for signal chain?

Editor has never been promised.

Performance mode will come with the Pedal Controller (my guess).

Perhaps by "later in Q2" - Summer NAMM?

I know - just my sarcastic post - there was a thread not happy with no performance mode so play off that. Really i am not concern with this. And of course excited for pitch shifter! :)

No this is not good. Where is the performance mode i pay for.

Other users find this: "On page 39 of the new KPA user manual You can find some infos about Performance Mode."

And where is editor librarian.

http://www.rig-talk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=132503

"Implemented “Multi-point Iterative Matching and Impedance Correction” technology
    (MIMIC, TM, Patent Applied For) to amp models. MIMIC applies analytic signals to
    an amplifier and captures the fine nuances of each amp at various points in the
    circuit and corrects each model vs. its theoretical implementation. In some
    cases the difference can be substantial, in other cases the difference is
    minimal. This depends on the layout of the amp and the various parasitics
    involved. MIMIC has the advantage of applying these corrections at the
    appropriate location in the amp model rather than as just an output EQ so that
    the various controls of the model behave virtually identically to the actual
    amp. For example, the Modern modes of a Dual Rectifier are highly sensitive to
    Master Volume with the tone becoming thicker as the MV is increased. MIMIC
    preserves this behavior rather than just getting louder as the Master Volume is
    increased."

For FRFR I use an Alto TSA112A. Sounds very good in a wedge position or up on a stand. When I go into a traditional cabinet, I've been using an EHX 44 Magnum and VHT Special 1X12 cabinet. Either are more than loud enough for my needs and run ~$300, YMMV.

Hi Will - does the EHX 44 color your tone? Does it give a clean boost as you increase db?

It almost sounds like it goes into standby powersave mode? Is that a feature and can we turn off? I have also a rack on order.

Kemper men: is this happen to other rack units? Is this simple to fix?