Posts by pighead

I updated to Rig Manager 3.5.14 a couple of days ago and saw the 10.2.1.48624 PROFILER update . I tried to apply through Rig Manager and it kept failing within the first 30%. I formatted a USB and downloaded the update and put the koas.bin into the OS_Update folder (and the root folder at a different time). The Kemper would not recognize it needed an update. This morning, Rig Manager 3.5.15 showed up as an update for me so I updated it and retried the PROFILER update and it worked perfectly, so I am wondering if it may have just been a bug with Rig Manager 3.5.14 Hope this helps someone.

Got it. Thanks for the warm welcome. I will re-register. I thought I had already registered my Kemper, but I may not have. That was a lot of brain cells ago. Hopefully you will see me back here as SideStep Studios. Cheers.

Hi all. I've been using the Kemper over 3 years but I am just now getting around to digging in deeper and making some commercial grade and free profiles of my own to share. I have not really been active on the forums. Could someone point me to any thread that answers the following questions:

1. How can I change my user name for the forum?
    2. How to I get permission to posts in some of the forums where I currently cannot see a "new thread" button? Do I have to have a certain amount of activity before this gets enabled or is there a moderator to contact?