Posts by VictorRattlehead

Hi everyone. I'm wanting that 'Amp in the room' sound on my Kemper. I have my Kemper hooked up to my AI and have Mackie M8 studio monitors. I'm considering getting a FRFR speaker but I'm wondering, can I connect a FRFR to my computer and keep my monitors and AI connected at the same time? I dont mean run them at the same time. I just want the option to record when I want or play through the FRFR when I want without unhooking anything.

Also can anyone recommend me some good FRFR speakers?

Thank you.

AMAZING!!!!! Some Slayer will be a fantastic addition to this collection! Thanks so much! I get paid tomorrow and I will get this pack! From the sounds of it it is outstanding! I have been waiting for a real pro sounding artist pack for a long time. I'm a metal dude and you have some incredible profiles that I am very interested in and I cant wait to get the packs!

<p>Hi Chris.&nbsp;</p>

<p>&nbsp;</p>

<p>I like that you are offering that we can pick the profiles for individual bundles! Thats awesome!&nbsp;</p>

<p>I get paid next week and I am buying the original Famous artist profile pack. If I buy the pack after the update comes out will I still get the update pack for free? Thanks!&nbsp;</p>

Thanks so much Chris! I really appreciate it!

I almost forgot these, any chance they could still be added? Pretty unique guitar tones.

Death - Spiritual Healing, The Philosopher, Scavenger of Human Sorrow
    Megadeth - Wake Up Dead, Trust, Peace Sells, My last words, Sweating bullets
    Metallica - One, And Justice for all or Blackened
    Metallica - Ride the Lightning

Thanks!

I am buying this pack!!!!

Could I please make some requests also?

Slayer - Seasons in the Abyss, Raining Blood and South Of Heaven
    Yngwie Malmsteen - Far Beyond The Sun, I am a Viking, Seventh Sign (Really anything by Yngwie would be awesome!)
    Randy Rhoads - Crazy Train, Mr Crowley, Over The Mountain
    Ozzy- Jake E Lee - Bark at the Moon
    Stryper - To Hell with the Devil, Soldiers under Command.

Thanks!

Thanks Burning Yen! That helps alot. I dont have that version of Imovie but will get it. I have a question regarding the audio on a pip clip. Do I just import say the solo audio that will be synched with my PIP clip and place it under the pip clip or do I first have to sync the whole solo clip together and then import it as a single clip when inserting it into the full movie?

Thanks!

Thanks NakedZen. I appreciate the info, that sounds like a good technique. I am using Imovie so far, I need to see if it can do PIP. I am looking into Apples final cut pro also. It looks to be a more powerful video editing solution. I want to make some kick ass videos and I think I have the basic knowledge down, now I need to refine everything. I'm going to check out that stuff you mentioned on youtube.

I record via Kemper into my UAD Apollo using Studio One. To film I use either a Zoom QHD3 when on the road or my Nikon SLR when at home. I import the material and synch it up via iMovie which is really great and comprehensive. I used to use FCX but when that was discontinued I used iMovie. Works great and is easy. If you want more super features you need to go FCP or Adobe Premier

You can check out my stuff here

https://youtube.com/user/TheLightspeeder1

German Schauss! I know who you are man! I have all of your guitar tab books! I love classical music and your stuff is fantastic! Do you have any new tab books in the works? Anymore classical stuff? Okay back to the subject I successfully made my first video.. The sync is off a bot because I made a small goof at the video recording but I am encouraged that it looks like I may have figured it out. What I did was record my Kemper into my StudioOne2 daw. I also recorded myself at the same time on my Iphone 6. I then imported my video into Imovie and muted the audio. I then imported my mixed down WAV. file onto the video clip. I hit play and it sounded great!

Do you know how I can do the PIP function in Imovie so I can include a box with video for when I solo over my rhythm track?

Thanks and keep up the awesome playing!

Hi everyone. I need some help please. I want to record some great quality videos like I see on youtube. I need to know If I can do this with my Iphone 6 or Ipad and also what is the process? What software would I need? I have a mac. Do I record myself playing, and then record the actual track through my DAW and somehow sync it all up and combine the audio and video? Is that how people do this? Also how do I make a video where you see me playing rhythm and then a smaller box is shown of me playing the solo? Im unsure about how all the recording of these awesome sounding guitar videos are done on youtube. I dont want it to be live, I want to record hi quality sound with hi quality video.

Thanks for any help, tips and advice!

Thanks guys. I cant check with my headphones yet cause I have misplaced my connector. I will get a new one and try that though. It seems this only started after I disconnected my interface and started running my monitors straight into the Kemper. Its happening on just about every profile I play. I cant understand it. It never happened when I had my interface connected. Its a mystery I hope to solve. Id hate to think something is wrong with my Kemper.

Hi guys I am experiencing a problem with my Kemper. Okay the problem is that as I play a profile at a good volume after about 30-50 seconds the volume automatically lowers a bit. It does this on every profile. It didnt used to do this. I was on firmware 2.3 but upgraded and it's still doing it with the latest firmware so its not a firmware issue.

The only difference is my setup used to be connected to my Focusrite audio interface and I have since changed it. My monitors used to be connected into the interface and the interface into the Kemper. I now have my monitors connected direct into my Kemper as I am not currently using my interface. I am thinking this must be the problem somehow. Any ideas? Do I need to run my monitors into the interface to eliminate this audio fading problem? The Monitors are Mackie M8's.

Thanks for any help!

Thanks everyone for the comments, I may have found a way to keep my Kemper after all! I have some other gear and other stuff non guitar related stuff I got together tonight that I can sell that could still help me out with my current situation and I could keep my Kemper. I have been playing it today and I just cant bring myself to sell it. It is seriously the best piece of gear I have and it would kill me to let it go. It would be the quickest way to probably make the money I need but with a little luck my other stuff can sell and I can get by.

Hi everyone. Unfortunately I have found myself in a bad job situation and I must sell alot of my gear. One of the things I must unfortunately sell is my Kemper. It's about 2 years old, perfect condition, used in my recording setup only and I have a huge library of profiles that I bought as well. I was wondering does anyone know what a used Kemper goes for on the resale market? What could I realistically expect to get for my Kemper with hundreds of commercial profiles that I bought myself.

Thanks.