Posts by VictorRattlehead

Nakedzen,

These are fantastic! I was blasting along with I am the black wizards and it sounded so great! All of these profiles are incredible if you like this style of music. I'd love to have some more Emporer and Dimmu Borgir if you ever get the chance.

Now that you got this great Black Metal pack is there anyway you think you could do a Death Metal pack? I'd love some profiles of Death(Sound of perseverance,Human,Individual thought patterns, Spiritual Healings, and Symbolic, Nile, Cannibal Corpse, Suidakra, Dark Tranquility, Kalmah, Deathklok, Amon Amarth, Tyr, Wintersun. Had to throw in some Viking metal. :)

Keep up the great work!

nakedzen,

Oh man! I am highly anticipating this new pack with all these black metal bands! You are doing the Kemper metal community a great service!

Some suggestions, Satyricon, Cradle of Filth, Emporer, Behemoth, Bathory, Ov Hell, more Dimmu Borgir. :)

Hi everyone. I was wondering if any of you profile producers plan on releasing any Bass amp packs? There are so many great guitar profiles and packs but not many Bass profiles. I have some of the free ones that I have found from TAF but I'd love to have alot more variety.

I am primarily a metal player and I'd love some Bass profiles tailored for metal but I'd love any Bass profiles. Anyone know of any good free ones?

Thanks!

Finally got a chance to play the profiles. Fantastic! The Rust in peace Rhythm was awesome! Were there any other Megadeth profiles you are gonna release or was that the only ones? Thanks for the profiles Caveman, they are a great addition to my metal profile collection. :)

Got my email about the V2 pack and the free Vol1 profiles! Thanks so much! Since Vol 1 was so great I've been eagerly awaiting your volume 2 pack and I'm sure it will not disappoint. I'll be placing my order later tonight.

You offer great metal profiles and you have a customer and fan here for as long as you are releasing them!

Success!!!!

Thanks all for your help everyone. I still want to watch the video you guys are referencing to better understand the mixcontrol software but all seems well now. Kempermaniac, that pic really helped me out big time. One question, I see on sync source you have it set to internal. I tried that but found setting it to S/PDIF sounded better. What does setting it to Internal do?

One thing I I discovered was I didnt have my settings in StudioOne2 set up correct on the input and output. Once I did that I could see my audio levels but I didnt hear anything. I could hear through my Scarlett though so I knew I was on the right track but recorded audio wouldnt play back. I then discovered the culprit. I just got a Presonus faderport and the reason I didnt hear any audio was because I had the slider all the way down! I wasn't using the faderport at the time and that was why I didnt hear any recording. When I started to record I would use my mouse to slide my audio level up but then the slider on screen would always bottom out automatically. I had no idea why until I started messing with the Faderport and saw that I needed to raise the slider before recording to set my levels.

Anyway everything is now working great! I'm so excited to finally being able to record with my Kemper!

Oh man yes! Look at my screenname, please please please make some Megadeth profiles. I need great authentic sounding Megadeth profiles for my covers. I'd be very grateful and I'm sure alot of other metal players would as well.

Thanks!

I am having a terrible time trying to figure out exactly how to set the routing in my Focusrite Scarlett 8i6 mixcontrol software so I can record in my Presonus Studio One 2 daw. I can see and record a signal but I do not hear anything when I play back my recorded signal. I'm thinking the problem is in the mixcontrol software and I'm probably screwing up the routing but I just cant figure it out. I dont want to monitor with headphones. I want to hear my recorded signal and then record directly over that.

I have my Kemper hooked into my Scarlett through S/Pidf. My monitors are into my Scarlett, scarlett into computer through USB.

Does anyone here use a Focusrite interface with the Mixcontrol? If so can you give me some recommendations on how to set the routing? I'd really like to get this figured out so I can record.

Thanks