Posts by VictorRattlehead

Great job!

well I just tried out the profiles. In my opinion there are some really fantastic profiles in this bunch! I am very happy and will buy more profiles as they come availiable. So far in my opinion these are some of the top metal profiles I have found for the Kemper. I have most hi-gain profiles you can buy and these are right up there with the best. I ran through a handful but the punch, clarity, heaviness, it's all there and I'm very impressed. I can see some of these becoming my go to profiles.

Any hints on the next amps that are profiled?

I have decided after all the praise I have been seeing to go ahead and order the pack. I just received the profiles but cant play them until after work. I'm very excited to play them!

That was fanatstic! I love your playing and the song was sick!

How do you get such a fat powerful sound when recording. I hear clips like yours alot and they sound so heavy and professional. Do you have any advice on how I can record so my tracks sound heavy like yours? What software do you use? do you layer tracks? Any tips?

Thanks and I look forward to hearing more from you.

Hi Andy! Fantastic! I am very excited that you are going to offer both raw and tweaked versions of your profiles. Your incredible tweaked profiles are what made me such a huge fan of your work in the first place and I'm so glad you are going to offer your fans the best of both worlds now! I'm more of a plug and play kind of guy. I like to dial in a profile and get to jamming with as little tweaking as possible. I can appreciate the need for Raw profiles but since I am not experienced at taking a Raw profile and making it sound amazing I would rather trust someone such as yourself who has proven time and again with your expertise at making ready to play stellar profiles. I appreciate all of the hard work you are doing and thanks so much for making my Kemper experience better than ever with all of your great profiles.

By the way ever thought about a Metal pack volume 2? :)

Take your time making the tweaked profiles, I know they will sound fantastic and I am really looking forward to them. :)

Andy,

If you do tweak the profiles on the Pack 5 profiles that would be very much appreciated! I really love what you do with them and since I'm not very experienced in tweaking yet I trust your knowledge and experience to really bring out the greatness in your profiles. :)

Thanks

Hi Andy,

Thanks for your comments. I have been tweaking some of the profiles with reverb some eq, boost etc and the possibilities are endless but I have been very happy with what I am hearing. I absolutely love the Carvin Legacy. Im a Carvin player going on 20 years but have never played a real Carvin amp. This will be about as close as I probably get. :) The Kemper has introduced me to a world of limitless possibilities and I now have so many great amp profiles to choose from. Its so incredible!

Dont sell yourself short on profiling Metal amps. Your Metal pack has some of my favorite goto profiles and you did a fantastic job on those! I'd love to see a volume 2 Metal pack with a whole new set of amps! Instant buy here. :)

You've got a customer for life here and thats great you like my idea of raw and tweaked amps. You could always try that out and see how it works. It will just add to the already outstanding profiles you offer and give players more options to enjoy.

Thanks!

T

VICTOR, these are all RAW indeed. - My previous profiles had a volume boost added on the X slot, - You can also add that on its still there just turn it on and lock it..Some love that to be on.. others didn't. and some were complaining about clipping so I left it off.. so yeah. this is always the problem.. I aim to please, and fall short (sorry about that) but then ive had many people tell me thats this is the best so far... so not sure who to listen too anymore lol. - People seem to enjoy them more when I just made profiles with all the post tweeks in place. - I guess I need to go back to that method then.....

Robman, all clips are Kemper profiles, no post edits, just Raw tones from the unit to daw to disk, to you!

Thanks for the info and tips Andy. I really appreciate it. Thats cool they are Raw and I can see how that definitely appeals to many. I have to say I am a big fan of your post tweaks profiles as well. I always thought they were great and they are some of my favs to this day. Maybe you could offer Raw profiles and some with your awesome tweaks added for those that like them. That way you please everyone. :) I really appreciate all of your hard work and they are still amazing! I have bunches of your profiles and I plan to get more. I was just wondering why these sounded different than some of your earlier profiles, now I know why. Good to know about the boost on the X slot. I'll mess with some effects and see what I can come up with.

Thanks again and keep up the great work!

Hi. I just got a handful of the Amp pack 5 profiles. Unfortunately I'm not digging them too much. They seem to not have alot of punch or volume like some of the previous packs. I have alot of the AF profiles and they all sound great. Maybe its because these are raw? Do I need to add some effects to bring out the volume and power on these? Usually the profiles sound great as is with minor tweaking needed.

I absolutely love the Hi gain metal pack released awhile back and I was hoping to get some more great hi-gain profiles from this pack, especially the Laney Ironheart but it among some others dont really have the intense hi-gain metal power I was hoping for. I'll keep messing with the EQ and seee what happens.

That sounds fantastic!

I personally hope you dont water down any profiles if you think they are to good. I was excited to hear you thought they were maybe 'too good' :) but a bit disappointed to hear you may not release those great profiles. I personally want profiles that go above and beyond what we have heard before. When I pay for profiles I want to know I am getting something that goes above and beyond that of other pay and free profiles. I want to know the creator is 100% behind them and is delivering the best profiles of their ability. I'm a huge metal fan and I want profiles of the best metal amps out there. I have been impressed with what you have shown so far and I think you have a unique niche you can carve for yourself in regards to metal profiles. Of course its your business and I'm not going to tell you what to sell but I would hope you go all out and make the best metal profiles you can. Whatever you decide I am looking forward to hearing them. :)

Well guys.

I feel like a colossal idiot. I put headphones on and didnt really hear the problem too much. I still heard it slightly. I lifted my headphones and turned off my guitar to hear if the strings were what I was hearing. So then I turned my KPA up louder than I usually play and the problem was mostly gone. I now focused on the strings and It was becoming pretty clear that it was the strings I was hearing and not some malfunction of the Transpose function.

So as a final test I did a recording to see if the problem was heard in the recording. The recording sounded great with no problems at all!

All along is was simple operator error on my part.

You guys called it right! It is the strings that we are hearing. I dont know why I didnt pick up on it before. Because we are not down tuning the guitars physically but altering the tone in the KPA the strings still ring out in standard or whatever tuning you are in and it creates that harmony like note when using the Transpose function in lower volumes. When you play louder or record and dont hear the string ring out its accurate and works amazing!

Thanks guys!