Posts by ArrakisDune

Ciao Mario, non li trovi non perchè come dice qualcuno, sono stati rimossi per una sommossa popolare, ma semplicemente perche i link sono scaduti.

Hello I installed the rig manager, but when I plug in the kemper I get an error message that says that the drivers were not found. Can anyone help me.
    I have installed windows 7 ultimate 32 bit

Hi, I installed the 2.3.0 beta software, I made two identical rigs but with different names, and I noticed that every time I change between these two rigs sound is different and sometimes disappears completely, I reinstalled version 2.2.1 and the problem is solved. I made a video this is the link:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WanzB4ru-Yw&feature=youtu.be
    Has anyone noticed the same problem?
    I wrote to support and appearance news

Ciao Luca sentendo la tua recensione mi è venuta una voglia matta di sentire con le mie orecchie il suono che avete tirato fuori in studio, giusto per rendersi conto e non per avere quel suono nel kemper....ci mancherebbe altro :thumbup: , perchè non lo condividi con tutti noi magari mettendolo sul "Rig Exchange".

Ciao,
    :thumbup: Ho collegato la Boss Gt-3 al Kemper per utilizzarla come foot controller, il risultato è che funziona benissimo,non pensavo sarebbe stato cosi' semplice (anche per uno come me alle prime armi) riuscire a programmare il tutto dalle impostazioni del KPA, adesso ho la possibilità di cambiare rigs con i piedi ed assegnarne ben 100 sfruttando i bank presenti nella Gt-3, ovviamente senza spendere un €, visto che la Gt-3 era in mio possesso ed oramai inutilizzata.

Grazie per l'aiuto!!!
    :thumbup:

E' sempre un piacere riportare in vita qualcosa con la quale abbiamo condiviso, emozioni, gioie e dolori, e che oramai davamo per morta :thumbup:. Se poi un giorno alla Kemper (anche per sbaglio :D ) dovessero decidere di rendere editabili gli slot, potremmo anche usare la funzione perform.

It is also the GT-10 has the "Program Change Map" in the
    case of the GT-10 the pedal to program would be the
    "CTL1" which is just after the "4".

What I am able to understand is that the "CC#54" is what
    allows within the KPA to select the "Slot 5."

The problem is that the mapping of the pedal "CTL1" in
    the GT-10, and the pedal "Phrase Loop" in the GT-100,
    ranging from "CC#1 >> CC#31 and CC#64 >> CC#95. So for us it is not possible assign the "CC#54."

this is what I came to understand

I don't want to sound harsh, however you can't say there is a problem with perform mode because of a limitation within your foot pedal which isn't really a dedicated midi controller it's an effects unit which has midi output.

I'm sure there are more important things for the kemper team to work on rather than bending over backwards to accommodate the kemper to your pedal.

Hope that doent come off as rude, I just feel that you have to expect to live with a certain amount limitations of your boss pedal or purchase a dedicated midi pedal or wait it out for the kemper fc.

one of the functions of this forum, is to highlight the team's Kpa problems that are encountered using the Kpa, then of course they and only they will decide what problems to solve and which are not.
    What are problems and which are not.
    this is a forum and everyone is free to express their opinion

Beyond my case I believe that can decide which midi channel assigned to each slot, and be able to exclude a slot, make the kpa a machine more flexible

Ti ringrazio per la risposta, possiedo la gt-3, (che non vendo per lo stesso motivo), pensi possa essere utilizzata nello stesso modo?e se si, basta un semplice cavetto midi (gt-3 midi out -> Kemper midi in)?E' corretto?

Non conosco bene la gt-3 ne le sue impostazioni midi, ma penso che la
    puoi utilizzare, il collegamento è quello, e poi devi impostare il
    kemper (niente di complicato).
    Fammi sapere se funziona, o se ti serve aiuto
    Ciao

Ciao Pier79,
    io prima del kemper suonavo appunto con una boss gt-10, visto che a venderla non è che ci si realizzi moltissimo ho deciso di tenerla ed usarla come foot controller ed usare i suoi effetti per il microfono. Quindi la collego via midi e ci cambio i preset del kemper. :)

Just installed version 2.0.0, the "perform function" has been activated, is fantastic but has a problem, in every performance there are 5 slots and within each stlot you can enter a rig as desired, and until everything is right, the problem create if you do not have available a foot controller with 5 pedals in a row (as in my case Boss GT-10) that has 4, the slots are assigned to the signals midi program change, then the slot 1 corresponds to the program change 1, the slot 2 corresponds to the slot program change 2, etc. Unfortunately, from what i've seen on both the manual 2.0 and on the same kemper there is no way to assign at will the program change to the slot you want, there is no possibility of switch off the slot 5. So, at present for me unfortunately useless perform function.:(