Posts by dbjury

PROBLEM - when in Performance mode and using the rig buttons, it sometimes skips a rig when pressing up or down, e.g. you are on 1 and you press up, it will take a few seconds and now you are on 3. then you press down and it might go straight to 2 or hang for a few seconds then jump to 1. the slowness of rig changes is concerning.

Hi, just received amp back from repairers (new front board for led fix), and I couldnt connect to rig manager, so tried to update head firmware via usb drive, and both my drives are not recognised at all by the kemper, so i purchased a brand new usb drive and still does not recognise anything being inserted. Also keeps asking for date and time, (keeps resetting after being off), current version firmware is 7.0.9.15094

I have also tried reformatting usb drive to different formats, nothing is recognised :(, can not use rig manager.

Has anyone used this combo and successfully switched kemper amp profiles. Our cover band uses ableton live for backing tracks and click, so want to use the X32 output midi signals to kemper and have the software switching everything for me if I can. start song set correct profile for song, etc. Im not sure if the X32 is all i need or whether i need to get another midi interface for some reason. thanks for help. complete noob on this topic.

I use the ELECTRO-VOICE ELX115P EV 15" LIVE X" TWO-WAY POWERED SPEAKER, multiple use, class D amplifier for cool operation. My personal monitor for me, or front of house for the band, massive bass, makes the profiles sound pretty dam mean.

I played at an open mic type night, playing some guitar backing for a friend singing. used 'rainsong' amp profile, and had people coming up to me after commenting on the tone and sound of the amp, no doubt they were pretty interested when the amp lit up in its glory, this things like a virus, I think one guy is going to buy one after he saw and heard mine.

Hey all, well I'm Dayna (36 yr old male from New Zealand) I was waiting on my kemper.....

and I finally received my black lunch box from the USA this morning, I have it running straight into a EV15XP active PA monitor.

It sounds incredible!, and thats just one speaker....

I'd like to thank the main man behind the scenes who developed this unit. It is freaking awesome.

Have that soul crushing clean tone (VIBRO KING CLEAN) to some destructing 5150 III or the likes..........

I think I might be in love..... and I only just starting on it....

Hi guys

I'm 35 yr male from new zealand. been playing guitar since i was 11.

I just ordered my Lunchbox Kemper from Sweetwater the other day, although it will be a month and a half before I get to see it! as it will be shipped from the US through a friend.

I only found about the kemper unit a month ago and was instantly intrigued!, I was really keen on the rack version, but then I realised that the 'lunchbox' was ideal for its portability, pick up and carry format.

I am hoping that the amp upgrade is available as a part, but will have to wait and see. Otherwise maybe I might just install an amp into my quad or just use self powered monitor/PA speakers.

I am about to get into a bit of recording and another reason to get this amp. I'm looking forward to having an incredible range of tones at my disposal and play some amps that I may of never played ever without the kemper.

I'm a Metal head at heart but enjoy a large range of music. Oh I also like to do video work, and here is my first video I did for a local band, please check it out!

http://youtu.be/IHlBIhCrTYk

Well, look forward to getting to know yas, and everyone have a great day. cheers!

Dayna Jury