Posts by Joptunes

I dig the cinematic mixes. It's a nice break from pounding out rock n roll all and metal all the time. Happy to see someone else do this!

Thank you. Need to mix things up. It’s fun trying to cover a lot of different bases.

This was a preset from d Petersen. I think it was called B cloud. It’s a les Paul into the KPA and rolling the volume up and down. Nothing else added it already had a beautiful lush sound.

Yes exactly. Awesome software.

quick little ending using KPA effects.

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Great tune and excellent playing. Michael McDonald very underrated musician in general.

A birthday gift for that special someone :)

Thanks it's a Gibson J-45 and used a Slate ML-1 mic then mic emulation in the slate software bundle. single mic at the 12th fret pointed towards the sound hole.

here are the lyrics :)

What You Mean To Me

You know baby, words are never enough to say how much you mean to me.

Here’s just one of the things I know we’re passionate about.

You’re the ice cream, on the top of my hot pecan pie. You’re the sprinkles on the cupcake, you put the twinkle in my eye.

You’re the soft, sweet center, of the twinkie I just fried.

You’re the holy grail full of ginger ale, and you fill me up inside

You’re like an oyster on the half shell, you’re a pearl of the sea,

You’re a crab cake with no stuffing, and you’re seasoned perfectly

You’re like lightning in a bottle, straight from a fire fly

I’m like a moth drawn to your flame, and this heat I can’t deny

What You mean to me, you’re everything I need

You’re what my body craves, I need you everyday

My heart it beats for you, with everything you do

It’s driving me insane, the words just can’t explain

What you mean to me

What you mean to me

You’re a ribeye steak with mushrooms, that melt in my mouth

You’re a loaded baked potato, with the toppings dripping out

You’re a perfect piece of pizza, you put a smile on my face

You’re the only one who can satisfy me, each and every day

What You mean to me, you’re everything I need

You’re what my body craves, I need you everyday

My heart it beats for you, with everything you do

It’s driving me insane, the words just can’t explain

What you mean to me

What you mean to me

A parody type song when you and that special someone share a passion for each other and food :)

Song about being your own worst enemy.