Posts by Joptunes

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Great job, you sing very well and the song was very well written also, with that rhodes , did you play the fretless ?

A friend played the fretless bass parts. I had a bass part down and I shared the song with him for feedback and he said you have to let me out a fretless track down. It turned out really good. Thanks for the feedback.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

And now for something completely different :)

I like this one best but no diss on the other.

Thanks for the feedback. I'm hoping to link 2 songs every friday until the well is dry :) We'll see how it goes. thanks again and hope your recovery is going well.

Looking forward to hearing more tunes.