Posts by kempmel

With my traditional Amp/board I'm use a Tru-Tone Modded Ernie Ball Jr due to the feel/sweep. I always use the Volume Pedal for Dynamics, Swells, and Quiet between Songs. I rarely use Wha, but they are fun. With Kemper, currently using FCB1010 w/ KPA chip. I think I want to go ahead and get the Remote, but what Volume Pedal is best? I was thinking the Mission EP1-KP but I thought it would only do either Volume or Wah, just not together based on their video, and it seemed heavy. However, I saw another thread which seems to say it can default to Volume Pedal, and toe click on the Wah.

Ideal Pedal would be:
    1. Similar sweel/sweep to EB
    2. Light and easy fit into the Green Bag with KPA, Remote, cables, etc.
    3. One Pedal for Volume and Wah would be nice, but I could get a Volume just plug a regular Wah between Guitar and Kemper

Can Mission do both Volume and Wah? If so, which Cables/Connections?

Thanks To All!
    Mel

I have interest as well! With our Church Band I'm using some 1964 V3 molded IEM's. However, it seems a bit "boxy" or sterile at times and often isolated from others at practice. I'm wondering if I should invest in better molded IEM's like V6S or upgrade to 6 or more drivers in a "Universal" non molded like a 1964 Adel, or something else?

We will be downsizing to a townhouse In a few months and considering changing or consolidating monitors. Currently when playing at Church I have to use in ears, (westone E2), and have a pair of Equator D5 desk monitors for home and an unused QSC K10 to takeout, but never used. I don't do recording, but primarily just want a "true to the PA" Standard that could help me set tones when playing direct. Willing to sell current monitors:
    1. Are there better small monitors for 12' x 13' room that better imitate a PA?
    2. Should I consider selling all and buy a CLR or similar?
    3. Should I upgrade to better IEM's like 1964 S6?
    Recommendations? Thanks!

For what it's worth, as a reference, I carry a Zoom G3X as a back-up in the front pouch of the KPA green case. Fits perfect and has a volume pedal and buttons and screens. For KPA, could fit two rows of buttons, etc, without screens.

Hi Guys, I have an opportunity to play in worship band this week-end and wanted to go KPA direct for the first time, (probably alot of TAF Morgan 40), vs. mic'd SFPR. What levels should I set the master volume, etc.? I have a QSC K10 at home and notice the TAF Amp Pack seems "hottter" than what I was using. Any recommendation welcome! Thanks!

I admit it... I'm a Volume Pedal Junkie... Ever since hearing Larry Carlton years ago, I really like to use a volume pedal for swells and attack. Tried many, so far my favorite is a Tru-Tone Modded Ernie Ball Jr. Presently going strat into 2 knob Keeley Compressor, OCD, Timmy, EP Booster, Volume Pedal, Zoom G3 for tuner, tape delay, reverb, then Kemper. However, recent talk of FCB and other controller getting me wanting to go all Kemper. I have a FCB1010 with Eureka Prom, and it works pretty well, but the volume pedal works, just doesn't have the "punch" like the EB Jr. I know you can change the taper on an Eleven Rack, can I on the Kemper? Any other ideas?