Posts by Mic2002

I don't really go with the one rig live approach.But I understand why others would do so.Depends on the material really.If I was in a tribute band then, yeah, maybe get away with one sound.But if you were going though a range of material I can't see why you wouldn't change the rigs to suit - and guitars too.Have you ever heard a keyboard player keep one sound all night? No, me neither.

That rock sound for playing Free isn't going to work on a Chic number no matter what way you work it.

Don't forget there's a dynamic in the song itself - the sound and range of the guitar vs vocals and other instruments for that particular song.

If you drop the vol on the guitar, yes its gonna clean up,but your overall vol is going to drop too and thats not always what you want to happen.

Personally, I would change rigs to suit the song in question, and even within the songs themselves if need be.If the soundman can't hack that then that's a whole different story.

+1 from me.There was a thread started a while called Signature Rigs - but I can't see it anymore - idea was to share sounds settings for different songs /artists etc.
    It would be grat to have somewhere to share these - maybe the new rig manager would be able to help with this as it can link to rig exchange.

Quoted from "parlance"

As far as the possibility goes that I may have had a bad unit, I'd say that's just... depressing. I spent $150 in shipping and another $70 in taxes to get it across my border. Who on earth would screw around shipping this thing back and forth for the chance that it might've been a bad unit? I personally don't have that kind of money to burn, and honestly, for $1K don't you think there should be a bit more consistency in build quality?

[quote='viabcroce','index.php?page=Thread&postID=123099#post123099']Sorry parlance, I can clearly feel your frustration but the above doesn't make any sense to me. I spent 15,000 € for my brand new car and the window riser (?) went for good after one month.

Viabroce, you live in Rome and you drive a new car! You are a very brave man! lol. :D

I would say when I got my DXR10 I had a while with the same initial reaction.But dont forget your rigs have alll been tweaked using a different setup.Things that i though sounded great using my old Behringer Truths just needed to be looked at again.My guess is that the Logitechs are simply colouring your rigs in such a way it seems pleasing to your ears.Your challenge is to work out how the CLR is replicating these sounds.Give your ears a chace to accustomise to the CLR by dropping the comparisons for a while.

Don Think I got this sorted now! Am using latest sw version. On the input presets think I did not unlock first. On the effects preset, I have a number of say hall reverbs that have different names but they are all still Hall type class. When I changed the preset on first glance it looked as though there was no change mainly because I tend to change the fx type very gradually.

Last time I posted this I had no replies so hope this time I get some! Issue is that when I want to load up a preset say in the effects stack I scroll through the presets to find one. I have autoload enabled.When I have the preset I want highlighted I find I have to leave it there for several second before the KPA brings it into view. If I exit before this the original preset is still there. Same happens with changing input preset for different guitars. I can't find any way to hit a button to load the preset and then exit quickly with the new preset loaded properly.

:rolleyes::rolleyes: Don't know if anything has changed but I can't see threads displayed when I click on the various forums topics anymore...I can access the last thread displayed but not the previous list as I used to. Am using an ipad. Any ideas??

No not a baby but my new 1959 custom shop vos lemonburst Les Paul...wow what a guitar..!! Now I just have to sell two guitars! Can't wait to hear it throughout the kemper..:thumbup: