Posts by fowler137

So just a follow up to this thread. I ran into the same problem this past weekend. I was able to record the 2 tracks via SPDIF using my Saffire Pro 40 and Mixcontrol into Logic Pro X. Then I tried to reamp and ran into some issue of not being able to get it to work.

So I had channels 9 and 10 in Logic set for SPDIF. I looked at a ton of videos and read everything and for the life of me I could not seem to get the reamp to work.

I called tech support last night and they said that the Saffire will use channels 9 and 10 for SPDIF and to set my DI track to output on (mono) channel 9 in Logic. I did this and saw the meter moving in Mixcontrol. I then enabled channel 10 and it worked!!!! I had set the Kemper to SPDIF input and the clock to SPDIF in Mixcontrol as well.

So my suggestion is to have channels 9 and 10 for SPDIF in Mixcontrol and then just use those same channels in Logic. I hope this helps anyone else trying to reamp in Logic with Mixcontrol.

So I am having an issue with upgrading to 2.6.0. I was able to upgrade to 2.5.0, so I downloaded 2.6.0, put the KAOS file in the system folder on my USB drive, inserted it into the Kemper and get no dialog asking if I would like to update my firmware. I've restarted a couple times, downloaded it again etc. Is there a way to force the upgrade, as it seems it's not recognizing that there is a new KAOS file on the USB drive. The 2.6.0 is dated Sept 4, 2014 at 6:12am (for both times I downloaded it from the site).

Any help would be appreciated!

fowler