Posts by Akkan

Hi

In one of the thousand threads, i think it was a discussion about the foot controller, we have talked about a helpfull solo boost for the KPA. The pure boost is ok but not perfect as a solo boost, because i need a simple booster with dB steps (e.g. +5 to +8dB). CK stated in this thread, there is a possibility to create a booster, which allows to boost in dB steps and which has a mix level for pre and post amp.
    Are there any news about this matter? I think this is a minor thing for the Kemper team which can be easily solved and i'm wondering to get two new updates with great new tools but without any further statement about a simple booster.

Kai

Bad news to wait six month for the Kemper Foot Controller, but i think they will create another great tool.
    Good news for the firmware update for the FCB1010. Who will offer the update?

A Tube USB Stick is great and very usefull to explain the amazing tube sound from the KPA. If anybody ask at a concert how it is possible to get such an amazing tone from this funny box you can show this Stick and explain that the KPA uses the Wireless Tube Technology.
    I want to take a look at this suprised faces. :D

Great!
    I've bought the AmpPack4 and all Amps sounded amazingly. The soundsamples are very good and well played. All Samples sounds much better than my own playing. :rolleyes: If you don't know it you would never believe that all sounds came from this funny little box. I prefer the clean and crunch tones and they are all with a incredible dynamic.
    Excellent work!

I understand this point of view. I don't want a deadline for the release of anything. For me it would be great to know wich from the thousand wishes of the users will be highlighted and on wich feature or improvement they are working actually. There is no need to talk about release dates. If they want to make it right it needs time and if the next features will be in the same quality as the KPA at the moment, i think they will be all amazing. ;)

A short statement about the next planned steps for the KPA would be fine. It's a little bit too quiet here from official site. I know there are many feature requests and you can't solve all things at the same time, but please give us a short statement wich points are highlighted.

Yep, thats right and i don't understand the decision to delete the LED's and the modulation knobs because the rack version isn't very deep. It's half of my rack. So imho there would be enough space to retain all those nice features from the toaster.
    Whatsoever, now i can buy a smaller rack. 8)

Hi

Software Version is 1.6 for my unpowered version. The knobs for modulation are gone and most of the LED's too. The USB port in front makes it easier to update the KPA or to make backup. I'm wondering about the LED's and the two knobs because the rack version isn't deep. Should be enough space to realize all parts. I think i can buy a smaller rack. ;)

Hi

I got my Kemper Rack Version last Friday. It looks beatiful and fits perfectly into my rack. It isn't the same style like the other Version, because the two knobs for modulation are lost and you have a USB Slot on the front side.
    First of all I have to learn to crawl with this great device. After three days of work I have learned, the KPA has an amazing sound.

Hi All

First of all I'm very surprised to see there is a company wich strongly involves the user to improve their product. Great job Kemper.

For the Footswitch:
    I like the control one from my old Digitech 2120 and the method wich it works. They don´t need so many switches on the FC, because the upper row is free assignable to each paramater per preset. This means for example in preset 1 switch A change the mix of delay and in preset 2 it switches the booster on or off. Depends on what you need. Normaly i don't need to switch all effects in each presets. But the control one isn't a midi device and works with Digitech 2120 only.
    If the KFC doesn't have one or two pedals, please design two Kemper Pedals as an add-on. One with a switch to activate an a normal one. This would be great.