Posts by lippi

For a nice Acoustic session I tried to connect two Guitars at the same time to the KPA using the "initialized Rig" from CK. The initialized Rig from CK allows you to define a Rig with EQ and Reverb/Chorus for a authentic C.F. Martin sound without any influences by the Amp or Cabinet section.

The Rig was perfect after a short time but I couldn't solve the issue connecting two guitars to the KPA using the normal signal flow. It is possible to connect a second guitar to the Alternative Input but the signal flow is different, or I did something wrong...

Does have anybody an idea? no additional pedals or switches please! that was my workaround but I would like to have it on the KPA.

thx

What we want to be fixed soon is that the functionality in the manual is discribed as the same between the pedal jacks on the KPA and the pedal jacks on th eremote. That is all we need and what was expected. I also bought the Mission Engeneering pedal for the KPA because it was announced as special made and it was shown at the Musikmesse and the Namm on the Kemper Booth! Thats why I bought it and I expected to build a pedal board with two pedals and the Remote connected just with one single LAN cable... a very attractive idea.

Now I am absolutely concerned that the idea having this pedalboard connected with just the LAN cable doesnt work.

I hope it will be fixed soon and again and again I really expect a better communication and documentation. It was nowhere written down that no switches are supported on the Remote pedal jacks!!!

Behringer FCB 1010 with Uno4Kemper chip + 2 MIDI cables for bidirectional communication between KPA and FCB 1010... plug&play not a single issue in this specific configuration... no cheaper and better way until Ch. Kemper will launch the KPA Floorboard

Yes at least pull the midi program# info into rig manager

Y E S !!!!

Managing all MIDI issues! I would like to create folders for Songs within Performances and I would lik to build up folders with general rigs and for these rigs I would like to reorganize the sequence (sort criteria) and then I would like to assine the MIDI "numbers" to each rig easily by editing the column MIDI PrgChg# with the related Midi number...

Y E S !!!

Hi,

I really like the "Perfomance Mode" it is absolutely necessary for live performances... Can anybody tell me how I can delete a slot where a Rig is stored? At time I just can rename a slot or I can load another rig... If I have a Dummy Rig prepared I can load it isn't empty.

hints welcome ;)

hi guys,

I would like to clean my KPA from useles rigs. Idon't know how the "erease eveything exept MyRigs and Favorites" works regarding prfomances. I expect everythuing is delete after that.

Therefore I want to back up my performances to be able to restore it if needed..

I read already some threats but I can't reproduce some postings that the KPA will create a "performance" folder o the USB_Stick... even if I format the stick again and start from scratch?

no glue abot how it works... try to find the newest wiKPA or some other manauls...

thanks

HI kerman,

Do you think you can upgrade your realy fancy renaming tool working with "renaming PERFORMANCES" in the performance mode?

At the moment the KPA doesn't react if I click on rename the performance and click on send on the renamer.....

That would be really really great if works again.....

100% AGREE with your arguments!!!! 100%!!!... as a modern company EVERYTHING is about keeping the contact with my customers... it is not enough to suck the infos from the forum and never feed it back. I claim that 2 years Kemper sold the performance mode (and me too) it was wrong! the product didn't have at least one single bit of performance mode for public usage. thats really a shame... it was simply a lie! Ok.. now we have it and I AM REALLY REALLY HAPPY...MANY THANKS!!!... but in the end there are concerns left. There a lot of nicknames in the forum (i dont care who they are) coming from inside the Kemper company who in fact don't live customer relationship management.

finaly lets hope that my different pices of equipment to compensate missing KPA equipment such as: editing tool for rigs, midi software for changing rigs, midi hardware to change rigs on stage, different foot controllers to manage my rigs and settings on stage, night of spent time to turn the knobs because of missing editor tools to organize all my rigs, etc. are not longer needed at least end of summer. The USB/ethernet connection of the KPA to the PC/MAC and the software to maintain, and the integrated foot controller is highly welcome... Please give us a sign what circumstances will meet our expectations and roughly when...

First ... Many thanks for the Performance Mode....

...but please forgive me if I point out that a clearer communication in the forum about highly requested functionalities, is in fact, needed in the future! We all have a dayli business as Guitarrists with more or less profession and we bought maybe yesterday equipment to compensate the missing performance mode. If I would know that earlier I could save my money. This is called professionalism...

Again at least MANY THANKS to the WHOLE TEAM ... finally we got it!!! ... Lets hope for the KPA foot controller ;)

to 1st: This is very important. I use two KPA one in the studio and one in the rehersal room. I want to take my performance set with me on a USB stick to change from one to the other KPA... and I won't have to wait for the whole backup proceedure which is very time consuming if you have a lot of rigs for experimental on the studio KPA... and I dont want them all on the rehersal KPA...

This version is for Microsoft Windows,

Hi,
    How to run the dll? Any exe available? I tried it also with the exe from te renamer... :(

my kindly request goes to the webmaster from Kemper....

I would really apreciate a "genre" or "soundtype" catalogue where we can search for specisfic sounds like.... Metal, Classic Rock, Ambience, Funk, ... or even Catalogs like "Signature Sounds" such as Gillmour, Beck, EVH, ....

It would be fine to find a rig with a specific sound for a specific song...

To be honest?

Two souls in my breast... One is telling me, f..ck them all... they told us we can upgrade and now it is a easy to suck them all their money because everybody wants to buy a second one..... The second one is telling me, sounds good!.... that means I can have a cheep second one for my rehersal room, and a third one for my weekend house and so on and so forth because everybody now will try to sell it on the public market to buy the Powerhead...

Anyway we will see. At the end in my opinion mono signal is death. Why I should invest a lot of money in an mono powered unit anymore? I bought the KPA because I wanted to have the latest generation of Guitar Amp technology. Why I should use it for a old style single cone speaker, or mono cabinet? I personally prefer to go via the PA, I invested in a small mixer and two 600W linear active full range speakers... thats all I need.... I am finished with that issue ;-)...

+1 mee too.....

Yesterday I fu..d around with a metronome on my iPhone held to a microphone to get it "on air" in the rehersal... worked but no fun...

Yes. From a certain point of view, you are right. The MIDI communication is very limited. ;(

But don,t forget the much narrower range of applicability of a special controller, communicating only with the KPA...
    With this, You can,t controll anything else, only the Kemper,
    not to mention the fact, that most of us already have some kind of midi foot controller....

And please don,t forget that there is exist the possibility of the CC assignments too (not enough advanced in the KPA indeed, but who knows???? ;) )

Dont understand me wrong.. midi is fine.. and the KFC have to speak midi to control other equipment too. but it doesn't need to be limited by midi. Now its 2013 and midi is something from the last millennium....

I guess CK will have a newer protocol to interact between FC and KPA...