Posts by ilovebelte

Hi guys,
    i want to buy the Kemper with a remote controler but i wanted to know first if my line 6 fbv shortboard could work with the Kemper or not ??
    i used to plug it with usb on my line6 pod.. but i don't know if its possible with the Kemper.
    THX !!

Hey Tomuli I'm selling my Kempline, it's a midi/lan adapter that makes your fbv work with the kemper
    Hit me up if interested!
    I'm in Italy, I can ship no prob

Hello!
    my name is Elisa, owner of a power rack kemper amp

As I
    written above I have a serious issue with my kemper: while the left
    main output is working fine the right one (both jack and XLR) delivers a
    fuzzy sound no matter what preset I use
    moreover it has an enormous volume, clips with every mixer or audio interface I plug it in.

My
    kemper had this problem since the first day (or better the first time I
    tried to give the bank a stereo sound during the sound check)
    First I thought there was some setting I didn't know, but now I think it is a real issue on my kemper.

Do anyone of you have a similar problem?

It's a shame, this is my second power rack becouse the first one had a broken LCD and they gave me a new kemper after a few weeks.

Hello!
    my name is Elisa, owner of a power rack kemper amp

As I written above I have a serious issue with my kemper: while the left main output is working fine the right one (both jack and XLR) delivers a fuzzy sound no matter what preset I use
    moreover it has an enormous volume, clips with every mixer or audio interface I plug it in.

My kemper had this problem since the first day (or better the first time I tried to give the bank a stereo sound during the sound check)
    First I thought there was some setting I didn't know, but now I think it is a real issue on my kemper.

Do anyone of you have a similar problem?

It's a shame, this is my second power rack becouse the first one had a broken lcd and they gave me a new one after a few weeks.