Posts by adamcanter7

I am definitely considering the liquid foot junior +. I have a question that I emailed the company through their website but never got an answer. Maybe you guys could help me get a better understanding:
    Would it be possible to:
    send midi out of liquid foot into kemper and then thru to vocal pedal. Use the top 4 buttons to control the kemper and bottom 4 to control the vocal pedal and have a vocal command and a kpa command engaged at one time. IOW, can switch 2 be on to give my vocals delay as well as switch 8 to put me on a distorted rig. Then, while playing I hit switch 5 to turn kpa rig to clean but my switch 2 is still engaged for my delayed vocal.

Hope I'm making sense. I'm trying to figure out if I can control two pieces of midi equipment completely independent of each other without having to assign each switch a kpa command and a vocal command.

I have a very similar setup to the op, and this would be nice but don't know if it would be possible....I had started a similar thread only referring to eq that is seperate than the monitor and main outputs (soley for power section) but if they are hard wired might not happen. Always fun to dream though.

Thanks for the quick reply. I was worried that was the case. Just wanted to verify. I'm trying to keep the footprint as small as possible so I was interested in the liquid foot mini+ but looks like i need to move up one size due to lack of midi ports. Thanks again.

I've been looking at these liquid foot units for some time now and saw that they released a "mini" version. My only concern is the fact that it only has one midi in/out/thru port. I wondered if one of you could tell me how the kpa communicates with the liquid foot in terms of cables. In other words, do I need two midi cables for the kemper to talk back to the liquid foot or can this be done through one midi cable? I'm wondering what functionality, if any, would I lose by only having one midi port. Thanks in advance for any insight you might have on the subject.

Thanks for the clips @Waraba....I really enjoyed them. This has been a great experience for me to get to test these vintage amps and learn about them. I have mainly played hard rock, so this is a whole new world brought to me by the KPA.

savannahalex Thanks so much for getting back to me about the settings for this recording and supplying a link to the exact profiles. I immediately went and purchased them. All I can say is wow! Thanks and44 for making such incredible profiles and thanks kemper team for this green wooley mammoth that is making unbelievable noise!

savannahalex do you already have words for your track? I really dig it man. Thanks again for helping me out!

I absolutely love this guitar tone. May I ask exactly what profile you used. I know you said it is from the amp factory....is it the Herbert that is included in their free rig pack through the Kemper website, or is it one you purchased? If you could help me locate this profile I would be extremely grateful. Also, what guitar did you use for this track? Have you tried this profile live? The rhythm guitar is rockin man!

I had concerns before I bought mine due to the fact that I always played tube amps and don't like overly complicated gear. I couldn't be happier with the KPA. Finding a good sound is a breeze. The hardest part is picking a favorite. The KPA is only as complicated as you want it to be.

Great News to hear. I was just curios because I will not necessarily have the opportunity to play the clr's. I have watched and read about every bit of information on these speakers and loved the way they sounded in the store (besides the small hiss which i think could be taken care of with suggestions like viabcroce gave) and was just curious if anyone chose them over the clr's. I personally chose to make the leap from tube amps to KPA for the convenience factor as well as a great sound so the small footprint of the dxr paired with the excellent sound quality seems like a great choice. Thanks for the words of wisdom.

Thank you for your response. I hope to get another chance to try this. The store is a decent drive from my house but I will try this method if i get another chance. I really want to pull the trigger but I'm the type to research every aspect before making a purchase. I wonder if anyone would choose the dxr over the clr if price wasn't an issue?