Posts by Imselln

I was trying to update to 2.0 and this is what my screen says"booting & burning from usb device ERROR unable to locate firmware file on usb device"

I removed the device and restarted but the KPA will not boot. Please help me fix. I'm dying to try the new firmware and performance mode but right now I'm dead in the water.

Thanks

I was on the wait list for awhile and got lucky to find my 12+ on gear page. Paid $600 saved $300 and a long wait.

This thing is incredible and takes a good bit of time to understand but the versatility is awesome.

Ed

I gotta post this.

A BIG Thank you to Bman 110(Keith)!!! He went above and beyond to help me get started with this lf+12+. Emails, files and even a very lengthy phone call. It's acts like this by forum members that make this a great place. Our KPAs are awesome but the people here are even More awesome.

Thanks, thanks, thanks

Keith,

Thanks for your reply. I'd love to speak to you. I tried to PM you but I think you have to turn them on in your profile settings.

Thanks,
    Ed

Hey Guys,

I just purchased a LF+12+ and need help getting it up and running with the Kemper. Does anyone here have one and can help. I really need to start from the beginning. I'm not really good with this stuff. I'd love phone call. But I'd appreciate any help.

Thanks,
    Ed

Ok. I'm not a big talker or typer, but I have to share my glee! I've had my KPA for 2weeks now and I'm starting to get my head wrapped around how to use this amazing tool. I just spent 3 hours straight playing my newly downloaded profiles that were available via the WIKI/ alternate manual. These rigs, or profiles or whatever I'm supposed to call them, are really tremendous. As I've said before, I've had all the other digital stuff, but the KPA leaves me speechless, grinning from ear to ear. I honestly am in awe at the quality of sound that this this produces.

I really don't have anything powerful or intellectual to add here other than the fact I am extremely happy!

Thanks so much to those of you who donate your profiles to the rest of us to enjoy! Hopefully, in time, I can offer some profiles myself.

Ed

Hey Guys,

I've been one of the lurkers around here for a few weeks. But now I'm an owner. I had my new black toaster for 4 days( unfortunately I was out of town for 2 of them) and I love it. I've had tons of tube amps and an axe fx ultra and a line 6 rig.
    But this thing blows them away. I havent had time to read all that I should and find myself fumbling around the menus but I cant quit playing long enough to read them.

I'm really excited about this and welcome any advice on profiles to download and how to manage them. I can't believe how real it sounds!

BTW I'm in Mississippi! :D yes that's right I said Mississippi. Just south of Memphis.

Anyway that's my hello.

Ed

Thanks Guys!

I'm not completely new to the digital world. I had an axe fx ultra for a couple of years. I sold it before the 2 came out. Now I'm wanting to give the Kemper a try. If any of you see one available please let me know. I figure some people will try to change to the rack unit.

Anyway thank for the hospitality

Ed

Hey guys,

Just wanted to say I'm new here and I'm interested in learning about this fabulous tool. Also, if you have a kemper and are interested in selling please let me know.

Thanks
    Ed Schreiner