Posts by Lance-a-not

I don't know how close this will be anymore, I dialed that in a few years ago and I don't know what the "closer"

setting would be anymore (I went back and forth with the real pedal back then)

Anyhow, here are my personal milder settings. One thing that might matter a good bit, I use P90s

that have a good bit of vocal presentation already... So you are probably going to have to dial away.

HOPE THIS HELPS:

manual zero

Peak 6.2
    Pedal range -35%
    peak range +1%
    mode touch (obvious)
    mix 19%
    ducking +.3
    touch attack .9
    touch release 3.1
    touch boost 10.0

Had one, really cool pedal and does that "thing" Marty has used for years.

I use the Touch wah in the Kemper and have it set for a milder version of that, like Paults said... You can

get in the ballpark definitely. To me the real one didn't handle the way I like muted fast passages to sound, but the Kemper

does because I can set it even "lower" if that makes sense.

Thanks guys

The Morph would take two clicks, just undoable in my application unfortunately.

I don't know if the tap button would do that, but I would still need it to tap for tempo

I guess what I may need to do is make some kind of physical, hinged thing, out of plastic to just go over the first row.

I would give up #5 of my rigs, but I never use more than a couple

Hey guys

So I asked this a while back, but maybe something is new.

I need an external footswitch to do the momentary function of one the effects buttons I have programed for delay.

Basically I do short phrases that I hold down the button for the delay and when I let up the trails go on.

Thing is I do a LOT of these, and because the effects button is in the second row on the remote I have to stand on one foot

and hover too much.

Using the morph won't work because I don't want to change the mix, I need the short trail phrases.

I hunted again for the answer, but still no. ^^

Anyone know if there is a way to do this with some kind of extra switch?

I have been using a Walrus ARP 87, and it does this perfect, and I can put it where I just tilt my foot... But I would prefer to just use the KPA for this

Power Rack, I have the Kab... using the V30 imprint, tweaked a bit

I dig it a lot, and 95% what I want.

I have three 2x12s, regular guitar cabs, that I use most of the time.

Eventually I'll load one with Kones, though they sound great as is too.

I just feel having a 2x12 Kab would move the air I am used to.

Nice to have options!

1 performance for everything... Recording and live

and live it is 95% one profile, probably boring to most

Only two amps in there

I do have the opposite of most, 1-4 all the same amp, gained out

1- Main Rig, live lead and Ryth

2- Variation with a different cab for a darker recorded sound

3- Variation with a treble booster for recording

4-# 2 with the Treble booster for recording

5- Clean for 2 songs, sometimes... usually I just adjust my touch or volume with #1 though

Celestion

Lynchback

Lead 80

G12-65

Warehouse

ET90

Veteran

Some Eminence offerings,

I just don't know the names/numbers

Love the Kabinet as is....... But more is nice to have!! 8)

What about the ability to have two and mix between the tones?

Probably wouldn't work, but my favorite traditional cab with the KPA has mixed speakers (the Warehouse above)

and sounds absolute incredible in the room too

Always liked the 75 and 30s in an Ubercab, or V30 with Creamback too

Hey guys,

I haven't put out anything new in a long while. Haven't even been able to post much, too busy.
    Wrote a BUNCH, but wanted to live with the songs for a while.

Reverend Sensei Jr, one P90

Title song for the new release:

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Despite the fact that the PROFILER requires a momentary switch - which the Korg PS 1 seems to be - the ons and offs of the effect modules latch. So one full press/release cycle toggles on or off. First time it's on (or off), next time it's off (or on).

Instead of switching on/off you could use Morphing the Mix of that delay between 0% and 100%. If you set Rise Time and Fall Time to 0, this is practically like switching on/off. But Morphing allows to select "Momentary" in Rig Settings. And Morphing can be assigned to an external momentary switch. I assume this is a closing switch, so polarity needs to be set to inverse.

Thanks an absolute million Sir!

I knew the Morph would work for the mix, but what I wanted to is have it come in for a single note or end of a phrase, then trail out when I let go... Unfortunately not the mix fading.

The effect switch works, but because it is in the second row I have to hover with my foot in the air.

So I was looking for a way to just hit something while my heel is planted. It needs to be a single push and release with my foot, too complex timing to do two clicks.

If one of the Rig buttons could swap with the effects button that would be awesome.

Unless there is some other option I am missing I guess I'll just have to get use to hovering! :)

Thanks again!

Would a pedal like this work only when depressed for an effect assigned to it in the KPA.

For instance: delay on when you depress but off as soon as you lift?

I know the Stage will do this if you hold an effect button, but for this application and my feet the effects switches are too far back from the edge .

I hope that makes sense! I am not knowledgeable on things like this.

Since I record dry I set it so the Mains were dry, the Monitor out wet.

Hopefully this spring!! I have to finish my new release first and get past the holidays.

Going to do the Buckethead thing and play with backing tracks live, at least at first.

I would need a good sized band to play my weird music.

Thanks again!