Posts by DD

Hi,

About the tuner LEDs in the front panel. When the string is in tune, all the LEDs are lit, the center being brighter and left/right LEDs are dim.

Question: Is this correct, are they all really lit or does the light of the center LED 'bleed' so that it seems like the others are lit also?

If all LEDs are lit, then:

FR: Do not use white light on the left and right LEDs at all, only green when out of tune. That way its way easier for eye to see the status of tuning. At least I find it a bit hard to see the difference of dim white light on the right and dim green light of the left LED for example when tune is flat.

Maybe slightly related to this request; is it currently possible to set min and max values for expression range in KPA side? In one part of the song I use my exp pedal to slowly turn down the volume while playing and then turn up back and it would be nice to set a minimum level for the volume in this case so I don't accidentally turn off the volume completely. Some exp pedals have a build-in knob for this but all of them don't. Opinions?

Hi!

My Remote arrived yesterday and boy I have to say it's good! It's super solid built and sturdy! A lot heavier than I expected. Fantastic piece of gear!

I had a problem though. I found a Boss FV-60 (which is a stereo volume pedal) lying around so I gave it a try. I tried to connect output 1 or output 2 to Remotes pedal inputs. I also checked the System menu and set the correct pedal setting to "Volume". But what ever I did or try, KPA always turned on the tuner when I connected this pedal and the pedal didn't work. Always turned on the tuner.

So am I missing something here and is this Boss FV-60 even a correct kind of pedal to be used as an expression pedal?

Ok, there is still a small change that my pedal is broken, but I think I remember using it months ago (not with Kemper) and it worked then.

Thanks!

Ok, thanks! I also wrote them. Hope that all is good. I think there might be a 1 month limit on that page, I mean the My Orders shows only orders made less than a month ago. I hope :)

Uhm, this is weird. I went to check the current status of my order to see if had changed from "not processed" to something else. In My Orders page I got this message: "You have not recently ordered."

What the heck?!?

I think I figured out how this works. Every single time I visit the forum, the last visited timestamp is updated, and when I click the title of a topic, it is opened showing the FIRST NEW message SINCE my last visit. Ok, so far so good. I understand this. But that makes no sense when browsing to a topic I never opened in the first place.

Example: I browse a subcategory and see there is a new topic, but I do NOT read it. Lets say there is 24 message in this topic (=2 pages in total). Then I came back next day and then there is 10 more messages (=3 pages in total) in this topic. So if I now open this topic by clicking the title, it open straight to the message #25 on the second page. That I found weird since I never read the topic before. The very first message of the whole topic should be shown because that is the first new message FOR ME, don't you think?

Maybe this could this be fixed?

Is this forum supposed to work like this:
    When clicking the title of the thread on the subcategory listing page, there is no saying which page of the thread is opened. At first I thought this is because of some sort of caching but even the threads I've never opened before may open to page 2 etc...

I find this irritating. Is this a bug on forum or is there some sort of setting for this? I would so much like the title of thread to always navigate to the very beginning of the thread (1st page, 1st message) because that is IMO the common behavior of internet forums. The page number links are the for users to navigate to certain page.