Posts by DD

Currently the user immediately knows that he/she is on editing view of one of the effect, because the screen has a different color. Your suggestion will 'ruin' this and may cause confusion.

I have a SKB's XRack4 for my KPA and 1u Matrix power amp. I like this XRack because of its depth. There is just enough space for cables in backside and the box is not too big when using it on the computer table in home.

Hi!

I'm a little bit confused about the save when edited the slot on Performance mode. I have read that the edits one makes are not canceled when changing the slots in the _same_ performance, so one can easily compare the slots etc.

There is a problem when I have ONLY ONE performance:

• Turn on the Performance Mode
    • Edit a slot and DO NOT save
    • Go to Browse mode
    • Come back to Performance Mode and notice that the edits you made and did NOT save are still present

Is it suppose to work like this? I can not get my original Performance back since the edits where saved automatically.

I just tested Matrix GT1000 a few days ago with my 8*10 bass cab which is 4 ohms. Because Matrix cannot be used with 4 ohms cab in bridged mono, I was a bit worried is only other half of the Matrix (500w) enough, but I couldn't be happier with the result. It boomed like hell. So no worries, for me at least. Matrix GT1000 is the power amp I'm gonna use, with both bass and guitar. And I play metal, by the way.

I just ordered the SKB XRack 4 for my KPA rack and 1U Matrix. It remains to see if the rear service door is big enough so that all the cables fit in.

I've been satisfied with the tuner sensitivity, but this kind of fast/slow selection wouldn't hurt ;)

I don't want to start a new thread so I post in this, because this is tuner related:
    It's about the quick-tuning LEDs in the front panel. I would like them to be used in a way that could be a lot easier for eyes. I mean: when the string is in tune, the center LED is green and the next LEDs on _both_ sides are white, right? I would prefer a lot that only one LED is lit a the time. Would be easier to quickly see the tuning. Anybody share my opinion on this?

Hi!

I'm having problems with setting things up to be able to jam along with music from my phone. I want to put on the music from my phone and then here this music in stereo and the KPA sound in my headphones. I just don't have a clear vision which is the correct way to set this up. Help is very much appreciated here :)

The problem is that the music is only coming from the left side of my headphones. I have the latest (2.2.1) firmware. I have 3.5mm stereo y-cable from my phone and I have 3.5mm->6.3mm stereo adapters in both end of the y-cable and these are in rear side's alternative input and return input.

Questions:
    1. Is the 'Front input' the correct selection for Input source in input options?
    2. Do I have to put a 'Mono/Stereo Loop' on one of the slots? I tried both of them in stombs and in x slots. Stereo loop doesn't help; music is only on left side and it is the same if I have it or not. With mono loop music is coming from both sides but it sounds really really weird. Like there's reverb on it or something very odd. All the other slots are off, so no effect is on.
    3. Should the 3.5mm->6.3mm adapters be mono or does it matter at all?

No differences in anything between Browse and Performance mode. What am I doing wrong here? What is the most basic setup, settings in KPA and what kind of cables, for this jam-along-kind-of-thing?

Thanks in advance guys! :)

Well, of course they are different because the other one is a real cab and the other one is simulation of the cab. It highly depends on the profiling of that cab.

Answers to all of these questions can be found in manual ;)
    1. No. The original profile won't be overwritten. It's just some sort of reference for the profiling. And even your newly profiled profile won't be stored unless you store it in the end of the profiling session.
    2. There is no quick way to empty all the tag data. You just have to manually edit them.

- To post to private forum, you have to own a KPA and enter your KPA's serial number into your account on the Kempers main website.
    - You can (re-)import any profiles from the USB stick anytime. It is recommended to create backup of your system once in a while.
    - You can name your profile by editing the tags by pressing the soft button 'show tags'

Hi!

Thanks for feedback guys :) Try those profiles with Tills Recto cabinet and that will blow your mind, I can tell you. I've noticed that whenever I bump into a very good sounding profile, I play it for a while and then try it with Tills recto cabinet and it will sound even better :) Every time. That cabinet is just pure awesomeness!

I answered undo/redo because currently I mostly would like to have a simple solution for undoing some change. For example: I load a rig and then alter a bass parameter on EQ. Then I like to undo it, so I have to turn the knob exactly back to where it was. A push on undo button to do that would be very handy I know that reloading the whole rig would de the same in this case but if I alter, lets say bass, middle and then treble and would like to undo only the treble, reloading the rig would cause all the modification to be lost.