Posts by Berglmir

Awesome input gentlemen. Thank you all.
    I will fiddle around a bit on the Kemper, switch to Headphones and my trusty David Gilmour Custom Fender Strat.
    Let´s see what´s what. ;)

BTW, I think the lead guitarist of SH uses a Les Paul.

Hi all,

I was wondering if the Kemper is able to produce tone breaking (for lack of a better term) like a full tube amp stack.
    I´m looking for an effect like in this solo from Shaman´s Harvest (Silent Voice) at 03:36 (solo starts at 03:11)

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I guess it has something to do with Compression and some other stuff in the amps or stack section.
    Any hint would be highly appreciated.

Best,
    Berglmir

Hi all!

Would anyone have a hint for me how to create a sound like this:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?…lpage&v=Fo4746XZgw8#t=422

It´s John Mayers "Gravity" in a Live version and although I just like the sound of the guitar during the solo, I just can´t figure out how to re-.create that. 8|
    I´m using a Kemper (3.0) and a Fender Custom Shop David Gilmour Strat - should be the right ingredients, right?

I´ll appreciate any hint from you guys (and ladies) ^^

Cheers muchly in advance!

PS. If my question is in the wrong part of the forum, I beg your indulgence and ask a moderator for transferal.

I´m not getting tired for thanking you for your brilliant profiles - I don´t need to check them out, they just wander onto my Kemper, because I KNOW they are brilliant, very userfriendly, killer sound, without any tweaking required.
    PLEASE KEEP IT UP!!! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Just want to add, my thanks for your brillant work. Most of your profiles work out of the box for me, which is great, as I´m not a very good sound-tuner.
    Please keep it up and looking forward to your upcoming profiles! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Hi all!

Until a few days everything was peachy fine and I love all the functions of the RM!
    Suddently my login data within the RM is not being recognized - and so refuses to connect and sync with RE.

Any ideas why and how to fix this?

I have not changed a thing on the Kemper itself or the RM and I can accedd the RE via PC!
    Very strange (or very simple and I´´m just too dumb to figure it out! ?( )

Thanks in advance
    Berglmir

Just a note to say Im with you guys, your comments have not been ignored

Respec!

A

Any news regarding a tweaked version of Pack V that I might have missed?
    Until this is cleared up, I´m not buying other packs - I´m ok with "Will not be done!", but I don´t like to wait for an answer or for nothing.

Cheers in advance!

Happy for you that you found some way to get 2.1.1 to work for you!
    I´m still out of luck, I´m afraid.
    Another Go, another system and rig reset and another time upgrading to 2.1.1 - it is still too harsh, loud and fizzy.
    Even changing Distortion Sense to -5 it does not go away completely. (Clean Sense on 2.5).

So I´ll stick with 2.1.0 until after the gig and maybe until there is a new FW available.

I don´t want to incur the wrath of Mr. Kemper - I´m just describing some issues within my experience and my in-ability to counteract them!
    Peace! :)

Actually I´m having exactly the same symptons you have experienced: Most profiles I use are much louder than before AND I´m getting a lot more Fizz! And this is really, really annyoing! :cursing: :cursing: :cursing:
    So can you explain to me, how your issue is solved?! Because mine is def. not!

I´ll try a system reset tonight and then upgrade to 2.1.1 but I´m not really expecting sound haven out of this method!

Cheers in advance!

Update: I´m running 2.0 atm and after system and rig reset I like the sound I´m getting right now. I will NOT upgrade to 2.1.1 though, because I have a gig in 3 weeks and I like to put my time into practicing and not fiddling around with my gear! 8)

I think you would have to extract performances from a regular backup.

Yep, that´s what I did! Have not tried to re-import it though.

Maybe it works like a normal rig via "Shared" Folder on the USB Stick, or you have to put it manually in the "Performances" Folder of your backup.
    I think the naming is important too, as I only see 0.kipr to 3.kipr (according to the numbers of performances you actually have of course) - no matter how I have named the Performance.

If someone would share a link with a Performance I´d love to try!

Cheers
    Berglmir

Well actually, I use NO external controller whatsoever on this stage - I´m still waiting and hoping that in time for my gig in September/October there will be a OEM FC available.
    So atm I´m just using the "Next" Button on the Kemper!

I also would be interested if anyone tried my Performance - did that work?!
    Can you exchange Performances? I´m still curios about that as well! ;)

Cheers
    Berglmir