Posts by jemdave13

Happy new year to you all, here's the video I made yesterday. I used the Laboga Alligator profile throughout :) I made all of the backing music too :)

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Hi guys, thought i'd share the video I made yesterday. Using some Vintage guitars I was sent to try out. I was using the usual Laboga Alligator for the main melody parts, a marshall 1959 profile for the clean/crunchy tones. TMS profiles of the Slash SL5 greenback profile with boost and added wah for the solo.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Hello all, here's my instrumental version of 'Carie' by Spock's Beard, using the usual Laboga Alligator profile

Thanks so much for this performance and the setting information. Really, I can't think of a better cover of this song on Youtube. You should have 1 million views.

Thanks so much, hadn't been on the forum for a while and then this popped up :) Thank you again :)

Hi guys, here's a little instrumental version I made of The Titanic Overture from WASP's 'The Crimson Idol' album. I used the usual Laboga Alligator profile for the leads and Fender Machete profile for the rhythms :) The electric cleans was a Two Rock :)

LOL When the power chord comes in at 2:28... that's the kind of thing that sucked me into loving guitar, Dave.

It was Steve Lukather in the late '70s, but same thing. We have a song, and along it meanders, and then... GUITAR! :D8o

If I had any hair left, you would have seen it move by the force of that power chord ;)

Here's a little video I made to test out a couple of guitars from Fret-King and Vintage. I was using my usual Laboga Alligator profile but added a green scream to it and some comp plus delay :)

My quest for the 1980's portal continues with this classic from Phil Collins and Philip Bailey. I used some JCM800 profiles for rhythm tracks and Laboga Alligator for the vocal tracks :)