Posts by sixtycycle

I use 2 DXR 10's sometimes I mat throw a (yes ingolf!!) a Fender Mustang lll. I had used my Egnater Tourmaster but it was just too heavy for that. The DXR's are plenty normally. I also just mounted my "toaster in the oven" look with a sliding shelf and some aluminum channel. I can take some pics if you like. My setup sounds amazing...of course all powered by MB Profiles

We also had a large event with a big stage and got to open up the Kempers and let our MB profiles breath!!
    I've had a ton of comments about the Kemper since adding it as my main rig, but the guys doing sound thought wow what did you change?? I told them I'm using the right profiles now!! They all said stay with whatever your doing, best sounding profiles they've heard live! Their comment: Well balanced, No ice picks, Fat juicy OD, Spanky clean nice slap and the Tele tones didn't kill em at all.
    The FOH said he was able to lay back and not ride the faders since all of my profiles came across even and tones were great.
    I'm so happy to have these tones and they absolutely get better and better as the volume increases.

Of course I'm using all MBP's, they are as follows
    A Princeton clean twang and a couple of /13's.
    A couple of Dumbles for breakup,
    Crunch is handled by the ODS F6 and the Fuchs ODS Ford.
    Overdrives are the 3P Plexi Klon and the 5150 a bit and the go to gainer is Diezel.
    Here's a couple of pics from Friday.

I think I'm the referenced user I think u was 1 of 1 with this issue until today. Sorry but your unit is a send er back with that message, no other info on what that message means to us laymen...good news though Matt has been very good about switching them out quickly. I had 1st one all banged up but worked he two day'ed the next one to me. That had your error flashing and he two day'ed me Another as well. Got it today and all is good now with number 3 and I'm boxing the two bad remotes up as I'm writting. Just need a second shipping label from him is all.

I think I'm the referenced user I think u was 1 of 1 with this issue until today. Sorry but your unit is a send er back with that message, no other info on what that message means to us laymen...good news though Matt has been very good about switching them out quickly. I had 1st one all banged up but worked he two day'ed the next one to me. That had your error flashing and he two day'ed me Another as well. Got it today and all is good now with number 3 and I'm boxing the two bad remotes up as I'm writting. Just need a second shipping label from him is all.

We just had this discussion at rehearsal...my question was can the input be saved per "performance"? no with remote and I've switched over to performance mode I want to have maybe 1 be my LP, 2 be my Tele and 3 be my strat....all 3 are very different. I realize I can save input per rig bit saving it in performance to do the above would take a step when switching guitars when you play Hank to Halen......you need variation....

No tracking or response from US. Sent another require last night to support this morning they say again someone from IS should be in touch soon....???
    First replacement was quick response and two day shipping. That one came not working saying " unit has no mac address"

Well boys I spoke to soon....I switched cables since luckily the dinged up remote hadn't gone out..same error. Switched to new FW still same error...decided well let's hook up the dinged up remote...works just ugly...Sent a case to support, hope somebody sends number three as fast as number two came.....just starting to roll but going home to have a an cake and smoke!!! Playing guitar isn't getting me anywhere the last couple of nights except highs and lows...aaaaaarrrgh! I'm walking out of here mumbling lime my 90 year old Grandmother tonight....I don't understand.....

Well I hadn't loaded today but I did yesterday to the newest beta and played the dinged up remote just fine. Guess I'll go get the FW that got released today and fire it up again maybe try the cable room the dinged up remote back in it before I ship it, gawd if it can happen...blues dispare...and agony on me.....you know the rest....

Well just got to the studio and I have an error flashing at me when I plugged up an fired her up. It went through some of the original sync stuff and I can switch but over the top of the screen is flashing "error, this unit has no mac address" shiiiiit" what's this???? Anybody know?

UPDATE: Replacement remote picked up at UPS station 3 hrs ago, the attendant and I inspected the box..was in great shape, we video'd the opening anyway as we opened it up. Extremely happy to find the new remote still nestled in the foam. Removed from the foam and plastic sleeve and inspected all the switches and body for damage. No rattles or loose hardware.
    I am getting excited at this point....I so happy to report she is perfect as a newborns skin!

GS an the team that handled my issue I want to thank you and tell what stand up guys you are. As stupid as I can be when I get my fur up I'm glad my first blurb was as far as I went before taking a friends advice and shutting my big mouth and letting good people do the best they can given the circumstances....and you did x1000
    When's the last any company did the following:
    With No questions ask sent you out a replacement item before you could barley finish your email about "how we are going to fix this"?

When's the last time they 2nd day shipped it on top of that?

When have you got this done without even asking for any of the above TO be done?

Well for me that's been a while...I Supervise a department for the Electric Utility here and when I told my department how you guys handled this, I kid you not it was mouth open silence surprise. Thank you is not near enough but praise will be sang each time someone ask about my rig, and even when they don't! lol! And unbelievable touch that you included the $100 bills as packing!!......You know I can' t leave without a joke!!!!

Thanks for the direction. Now with the addition of my kick azz remote I will merge over performance mode....now if I can get my fingers to follow suit euphoria will be known!! On my way to UPS to snag my replacement remote by the way..fingers crossed she's packed better...thanks again!

Ok posted then read the one you listed....guess I'm accurate unless I go perf-mode, Thanks! ....But I really thought browse with throwin midi assignments in worked fine for me, oh well the remotes future is worth the change I suppose!!

Yeah I read that small phrase but is that it? I would have to add a number to the name to scroll through in an order then or alphabetically? Or learn Performance on the fly I suppose....