Posts by sixtycycle

Question about switching in browse mode.

Tonight I had to do a quick go with the remote at rehearsal. Having all of my stuff setup with the FCB1010.
    Like for instance:
    Rig A on midi ch 1
    Rig B on midi ch 2
    Rig C on midi ch 3 and on and on....

never quite got the hang of how the remote sees my stuff now. I kept on hit the 1 through 5 buttons the up and down buttons thinking i would run across my setup in the order i had them in but didn't seem to find them.
    I felt like I was getting rigs that weren't any of the ones I've had setup for live, just seemed like I was getting any old random rig.

Can someone clarify how the remote sees my rigs now please...
    Do I need to set my usual rigs back to match buttons in browse mode?
    I have not entered into performance mode, browse always gave me what I need and hadn't had the time off yet.

Sorry for the "to fast to read" start, assistance appreciated in advance.

Thanks for the well wishes and the support on here yes GS promptly has email communications sent my way. Ya with those very few packaging stories and the pics of the banged up remote I saw while tracking mine, I had UPS hold it this morning and opened her in front of the folks there. Was gonna video the whole thing but Once I saw my package was in decent shape I ruled out the need to
    Besides with the top notch no questions asked service these men are providing there's not much need, makes me feel better and satisfied to support that kind of "fair is fair" "old school" attitude. Besides....more profit.. more peanuts!!! LMAO come on now even I'm jokin!!

Thanks GS I'm a bit out of sorts this morning, I know you guys are working hard and its appreciated, response is Makin me feel better already I'll wait to hear from ya'll.

Picked up remote 5 minutes ago! Happy as I can be to have it... happy the box seemed to be in decent shape....BUT...I open it up and get disgusted real quick....not even in the little white foam packing??? What the???? Then I find two bent corners, 6 switches completely hand loose, the bar completely loose - rattles, so I have to open it to tighten everything, does that affect warranty? Jeez so and you tell me how you would feel after waiting and spending $600. Sure hope it at least works.... Ridiculous, this isn't UPS's fault this is crap ass packaging, CK please get involved with whomever made the decision that this is sufficient QC. How do I get a new remote sent out packed correctly for shipping and so there is no damage without being impacted by having to send mine back first?

Picked up remote 5 minutes ago! Happy as I can be to have it... happy the box seemed to be in decent shape....BUT...I open it up and get disgusted real quick....not even in the little white foam packing??? What the???? Then I find two bent corners, 6 switches completely hand loose, the bar completely loose - rattles, so I have to open it to tighten everything, does that affect warranty? Jeez so and you tell me how you would feel after waiting and spending $600. Sure hope it at least works.... Ridiculous, this isn't UPS's fault this is crap ass packaging, CK please get involved with whomever made the decision that this is sufficient QC. How do I get a new remote sent out packed correctly for shipping and so there is no damage without being impacted by having to send mine back first?

THIS!!!!!!
    burningyen wrote:
    Please add "Expression pedal assignable to any parameter on a rig-by-rig basis" to the list of feature requests.
    AND, transpose on a rig by rig in the input so it doesn't steel a slot.
    AND, a clone of myself that plays waaaaay better assignable to every rig, but of course that doesn't take any of the slots....

Hey Michael, been so busy playin your profiles I just checked in to find you in peril! Much sympathy my friend. The only thing that dropped my 6'8" 300lb azz to my knees was this...thought I was dying, off to the E room I went! 16 units of Dilaudid later I felt much better my wife tells me...except I was out of my gord telling any of the hospital staff that would listen that my nuts itched while I was trying to pull out my IV's and oxygen off. She was so embarrassed...lol. I think this is all fabricated, as I don't recall nuttin!! I had a Harley run to Key West 2 days after in Key West to go on so my Dr. Was a real good guy and did surgery the next day and ripped it out threw in a stint so I could ride a way on time! I'm gonna be in Nashville 4/19 through 4/23 for business at the Renaissance if your around maybe we could have a beer and I can tell ya the funniest part I unfortunately do remember we affectionately refer to as " the camera story" get well soon you friend!!!

No happy mail again today.....I think I've found my theme song......

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Paid mine Tuesday by PayPal once getting the request, mine says ready to ship but it also says. "Shipping type" - " not stated". Do all of you have this shipping type message?

I got the PayPal request to pay this morning!!! Woooohooo, I immediately ran in and spent the morning shaving extra close, so I can lock myself in the studio as soon as she hits the front porch!! I should have a divorce and a beard when I come back out!!! LMAO thank you to all the kemper Team and forum associates for listening to my groaning....but it is a good thing to have products that are in so much demand!!! And Mr. Kempers stuff is that for sure!!

Ok GS here is all of the emails from Kemper seems everything is dandy.

Kemper Online Store <[email protected]>
    Sent: Tuesdays, January 13, 2015 6:17 AM
    To RustyS------

Hello Mr RustyS---------
    Thank you for your registration with our Shop.
    You will gain access via the email address [email protected] and the password you have chosen. You can have your password sent to you by email anytime.
    Best regards
    Your team of Kemper Online Store

NEXT EMAIL-

Sent: Wednesday, January 14, 2015 10:29 AM
    To: Snider, Rusty
    Subject: [Ann] Profiler Remote early bird orders is open now

HANDS FREE, FINALLY!
    Dear S----, Rusty -
    Thank you for your interest in Profiler Remote. We would like to honor your request to be included with our early bird program. Starting now, you can order with a priority buying option for one Kemper Remote in our new SSL secured online store.
    This is how it works:
    Navigate to the following website and open up an account using the same e-mail address you did use for the early bird program. Make sure, that you buy from the right store. We have an international store and an US store for North America.
    https://shop.kempermusic.com/
    Once you've ordered Profiler Remote, we will put your order on priority. We will start shipping in March 2015 and serve first orders first. Payments through Paypal will be deducted instantly, all other methods of payment result in a deduction around the time of shipment. We recommend to select pre-payment. This way you will receive a proforma invoice to be paid by wire transfer shortly before your unit will be ready to ship.
    For further questions, please don't hesitate to contact us by email.

With best regards,
    The Kemper Online Store team
    Kemper GmbH, Koenigswall 16-18, 45657 Recklinghausen, Germany
    Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Recklinghausen, HR 4471
    Sitz d.G.: Recklinghausen. Geschäftsführer: C. Kemper, T. Matuschowski
    Check out our brands
    Kemper Profiler Amps: http://www.kemper-amps.com
    Access synthesizers: http://www.access-music.de
    Unsubscribe from the Kemper Profiler Amps Newsletter
    NEXT EMAIL-

From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Kemper Amps Support
    Sent: Thursday, January 15, 2015 5:07 AM
    To: Snider, Rusty
    Subject: Re: HELP REMOTE PURCHASE WONT GO THROUGH (Ticket ##KA00090321)

Dear RUSTY S.
    Thank you very much for your email and interest in our products.
    I'm sorry for the circumstances but it seems that we had some smaller
    problems with the shop as the shop is online for around 3 days yet.
    Please try again and if paypal does not work please use a different
    payment method.
    Thank you.

Sincerely,
    Oliver Munyak
    Kemper Amps Support Team
    This is in reference with your Request Ticket Number: #KA00090321. Please reply back to this email without changing the subject line if you have further clarifications.
    Kemper GmbH
    Koenigswall 16-18, 45657 Recklinghausen, Germany
    Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Recklinghausen, HR 4535
    Sitz d.G.: Recklinghausen, Geschäftsführer: C. Kemper, T. Matuschowski
    ** Follow us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/kemperamps **

NEXT EMAIL-

Sent: Wednesday, February 18, 2015 11:59 AM
    Subject: Profiler Remote update for Early Birds

REMOTE NEWS FOR EARY BIRDS
    Dear RUSTY S-
    The first Profiler Remotes will start shipping next week. For those who have ordered Remote already, we have great news for you. You will receive addition info including details on when your Remote will ship out within the next couple of days.
    In case, you haven't put down your order already, please note that we will close the prioritized order for "early birds" like you on Friday, 06-March-2015.

With best regards,
    The Kemper Online Store team

Kemper GmbH, Koenigswall 16-18, 45657 Recklinghausen, Germany
    Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Recklinghausen, HR 4471
    Sitz d.G.: Recklinghausen. Geschäftsführer: C. Kemper, T. Matuschowski
    Check out our brands
    Kemper Profiler Amps: http://www.kemper-amps.com
    Access synthesizers: http://www.access-music.de
    Unsubscribe from the Kemper Profiler Amps Newsletter

AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Gs, I keep checking back after you asked for my info and after sending the emails all again per your instructions, but I don't see a comment or communication about my situation,,others have received a comment here from you though. Is there something wrong with my order or am I getting ignored? I really don't understand now.....????.

Penny for your thoughts "carl"...
    Uhhhh no, never mind. Technology does in most cases does make the world work like that. I was around then too and survives as well, don't want to go back though. Me thinks it's why vendors do business on that there interweavewebnet thingy... isn't it???? Seriously though, don't mistake what some are after to be wrong we are wanting to be assured that what was thought to be in place is...well in place. And its not, guys right here in town as a matter of fact my band Nate who ordered and signed up after me has had his email for a week and I've seen nothing. Although I was assured all was fine. We all want it I know but some of us are intrigues to know 1. That our info hasn't been overlooked and 2. How it was decided that people after our orders are getting communication with dates....no worries Gstring is looking into it but thanks for the opinion and assessment tweak away.