Posts by sixtycycle

Sorry, my frustration has consumes me....i signed up and ordered before others that have received their email with a ship date for their remote: here is my information you requested. Can you please drop a remote in the mail in the morning..LMAO!! Of course I'm making light to entertain the masses with my southern hillbilly humor. But aide note I am of 100% German decent if that helps!! Seriously...LoL

My number says 246956 on January 14, 2015 at 19:46
    (7:46pm). There is also a number 20000010. In store online order still shows NOT PROCESSED!!
    Now can you please tell why I'm being delayed????? I would love to pay with PayPal but if not credit card will be ok....

And for those who did everything as instructed the day we got the release email ......within hours. Who still have no confirmation of....frankly ...well...nothing......sorry to bind your time but seriously....what happened here??? Again looking as I write at a friends confo email who yes....ordered after I did and has a date with a remote. Trying to understand the rhyme or reason how this transpired and before ya'll start whippin my ass for askin...just walk in my shoes wondering how people got inline.....or worrying I got dropped in the craziness. thanks for taking the time to answer my Consumer concern.

Gstring, why don't I have any ship date emails. The last email I have is the one everybody got about the remote being ready to ship, and one sent saying all is well and please be patient. Hell I ordered and signed up before a lot of people locally and they all have a date for theirs, what's going on??? I sent another email to sales, support or whomever it is that's been talking back to me anyway....

Seriously, what giant fiasco..people that I know right here in town ordered, signed up and even purchased their Kemper after I did have an email shipping date. I still do not have one....tell me that rhyme or reasoning for how this was done. fed up being a part of the centipede, pretty discouraged with the design of the " early bird" ...

Total Fn BS!! No email and I personally know two friends that order early bird well after I did they have shipping emails and dates and I got a "please be patient" email. I'm so over supporting this crap after 2 and half years of flying the Kemper flag and yelling praise to many musicians that ended up buying one. I don't get the kick in the teeth. Thanks for early bird special and keeping things in order....uhhhh not.

Mine was 246900's ordered 1/14 USA. I would imagine all is progressing as well as can be expected and with all eyes watching inline. I heard they were going to have an arrival date of 1010..... as a respectful nod for holding down the fort....LMAO

Congrats man!! Yes, if you can get over to the Kemper excellence I'm sure that will kick you right on up to #1!! Having 2 kemper setups in our band is soooo very cool, the sounds are spot on coming through to the FOH!! Good luck going forward Ingolf!!

Hey Michael, I've jammed the heck out your Dumble and of course my favs from 1&2 (which are hard to pick but they are the only ones on my machine) I can't tell you how much happiness you've brought to my ear holes as well as band mates and sound techs here in sunny SWFL...thanks for another thick sweet warm pack of joy!! We credit you every time someone comments about killer tones in the mix...Funny though one person somewhat dismayed...Heard the Wife mutter when passing my studio door.... "more Michael Britt profiles??? Let him know he owes me a beer or 12 by now for losing my Husband" LMAO I told her, yeah... I'll tell him ha!! Thanks man!!

There are many valid points here imo...I also a big value I get from this site is...it's one of if not the best (not perfect, I'm guilty myself) for open differing opinions. Sometimes hard to market for everyone, yes including price.... but currently being fully implemented for my toaster needs she's gonna be a part of my stage. I tend to look at gear prices against other things I waste $$$ on. Drinks, trips, Harley parts, my jacked up Cummins, my boat (all used and old lol!!) and realize I could have had this instead of that and so on....no gear has ever been reasonably priced for what we as musicians bring home, that's one thing that seems to ever be increased. Anyway love the effects toggling!!!! first time I saw that stated...and the foot print....my size 14's can turn on everything at once!!! Think of the noise joy I will be producing!!! Adrian Belew look out!!

I once witnessed Mr Huldt beat Bill Brasky to a pulp with one hand ...on stage in a bar....whilst playing "Eruption" with the other hand.

Now that's funny, no matter who you are.....LMAO

I can as sure from personal experience john is a very caring genuine nice guy......

Understood....you would think when it says "US" they would format it "US".
    I know we Americans have limited knowledge possible in regards to our borders, not much exposure other than everyone coming here to Vacation (in my lovely warm state of Florida!) but what a mess...if they call for anything other than PayPal when it's time to get her....I'm undecided if I stay...yeeeeeezzzzz brain hurts from this rigmarole. I guess being a hillbilly I should've just played an Acoustic..LMAO!!

I will admit that I was all hung up at the beginning and quite frustrated...I really think the key is in the beginning details, That I overlooked in my opinion.
    I think they want us to select prepay (For USA or maybe in all cases)and will send invoicing for payments to us once they are ready to ship. I apologize if I am the one that led the Kemper Clan a stray!!

BUT REMEMBER:
    This is just my opinion after seeing others along with what I experienced. :)