Posts by Quitty

Just press Master and scroll through the pages... ;)

I found that one - but it's an amp-like tone stack, and i'm looking for something more studio-oriented - at the very least, changing the center frequency of the tonestacks.
    Moreover, there's no control for the S/pdif or the headphones...

At the moment i'm saving my EQ presets and loading 'em up, but i can't play with, say, headphones + monitors because they won't sound the same.

I'm using a global, locked studio EQ slot to tailor the sound, switching through presets depending on what i'm playing through -
    my monitors need a good low-end boost to sound full, my headphones need an extra cut in the 3Khz region for profiles to translate well, my guitar cab needs a mid cut etc.

We've already got separate global volumes - what about a basic EQ for each output?
    Or even a single master EQ, assignable to multiple outputs?
    Low shelf, high shelf and maybe a pre-set Q band in the middle?

Would make it much easier for us traveling guys to make profiles translate well between mediums.
    How about it? Think it would be possible?

I'm looking to build my own. I've got the momentary switches set up - the question is how to wire the jack.

One port (tip, ring or sleeve) should be wired to both switches, as far as i can tell. Anyone know which is it?

Thanks!

Thanks for that, i was just wondering the same thing.

I read a while ago of someone selling his Kemper because he felt all the amps had the same gain structure.
    I realized i'm equalizing my amps and using the same cabs, making them sound nearly identical - and i was wondering if i'm imagining the differences.
    It's quite amazing, actually. I love the subtlety of the Kemper.

Used the same cab for all of these, by the way?