Posts by gui7arhero

Hi!
    Got that problem two, but also on the older firmware. (power head)

Regards

Gesendet von meinem HTC One X mit Tapatalk

Vielen Dank, gut zu wissen :)

thank you !
    i ordered it, too

I have ordered (and already received) it as well and it certainly is a good mic for vocals.
    Excellent bang for the buck.
    If it is the only available mic for profiling: Well, it's up to you to evaluate your own profiles or if you should add an SM57, and a ribbon mic, and.... ;)

Hi!
    I got following situation :
    I have a powerhead and really would like to use it with a cab.
    We ( me and the other guitarist) both use in ear monitoring at the rehearsals, and i love it.
    I used it like that : Mixer Aux -> Kemper Aux in -> In-Ears connected to the phones out.
    I love the fact, that i don't need external gear, and that i can create my own "mix" on the kemper.

With a guitar cab, the whole thing turns complicate.
    If i use the aux signal (vocals and so on) @ the phones out, they come trough the monitor out, too, and vocals over a guitar cab are very very bad !

So I wanted to ask, if it is possible to use the main out as a kind of "headphones out".
    I could set the Aux volume @ main outs all the way up, and for monitor + the real phones out all the way down.

Is it possible to use the main out for headphones (as long as the main outs are not used with another box) without broke anything ? :D

Thank you very much!

Kind regards.

Ja genau, solange man das Pedal nicht benutzt, ist das Wah auch inaktiv. bewegt man das Pedal, wird das Wah aktiviert und lässt man das Pedal wieder in ruhe, wird es wieder deaktiviert.
    Man muss es also nicht mit dem Fußschalter extra an- und ausschalten.

Das war mir so Garnicht bewusst.
    Das ist ja genial.

An welcher Stelle habt ihr das Wah? An erster?.
    Lg

Habe heute endliche meinen FCB1010 Controller, das Lable-Kit und den Eprom v 1.3 erhalten. Bin echt total begeistert von dem Controller. :thumbup:
    Wie habt ihr eure erste Reihe für die Stomps belegt. Als Standard ist ja A, B, C, X, Tap vorgegeben. A und B zu belegen ist je eigentlich Quatsch, da gerade auf den beiden Slots meistens das Gate und das Wah liegen. Momentan tendiere ich zu:

C, D, X, Mod, Tap
    oder
    C, D, X, Delay, Tap

Danke schonmal für eure Anregungen!

Wie machst du das mit dem Wah?
    Ich dachte, man legt das auf den slot A, und müsste, bevor man das Wah pedal verwenden will, einfach auf den fußtaster drücken.

Ist das so?

hi there

any news on those speakers, Guitarhero?

Thanks Sacapuntas

I've been there on Friday.
    Luckily I got one of the last speaker. (even it displayed that it was sold out, I ordered on)
    I bought it without testing it, but I like it a lot!
    Yesterday I had the first rehearsal with it.
    I had owned a behringer bd before and there are world's between these two boxes.

It is easier to hear yourself and the sound comes close to my yamaha hs80m, which I use at home.

Totally content with it!
    Definitely worth the money.

(Btw I thought about getting a second one. But I'm not sure if I need one :D would you buy 2 frfr speakers for a stereo setup?)

BTW;
    We're both high gain lovers, but we're also in love with jazz, classic rock and fusion.
    It's our goal to capture the full amp, with sounds for every style of music :)

So, don't run away if you don't like or first 2 profiles; more and better stuff is coming soon !