Posts by Bommel

i agree ... till i bought the kemper i had so much stuff and the kemper had the fastest interface ever! well the interface of the line6 vetta i had was great too...

but maybe the problem is within the profiling, i mostly have problems with profiles i downloaded or bought somehow the profiles i made myself sound best ...

the helix is imo the best looking guitar processor BUT i has menus that`s one reason why i will never go back to a axe fx or something with that kind of a menu system ... that`s why i love the kemper so much, i finally spend time with recording and playing because every routing option and stuff is so damn fast ...

and the other thing is -> highgain ... the more gain the more you`ll hear how much a processor sucks ... so as long as there are now sound samples of highgain amps i`m not impressed ... but damn it looks good :D

but the fuzzy character within some samples i heard is great and the highs sounded clean an not fizzy ...

well i`d be already happy if i could use the 4:1 noisegate stompbox as a master noisegate outside the stompboxslots jsut to save time and that slot

1. Update: i love the 4:1 Gate but having all the settings of a gate would be great
    2. Update: add these settings, or at least the 4:1/2:1 option to the normal noisegate, i always have to use the stompbox one because i like it more but the normal noisegate
    would be a cool thing to save slots

:* i love you kemper, i hope some of these wishes come true ^^ :)

ADDITION -> the EQ of a Mesa Boogie Rectumfryer behaves differnt then the one of a orange amp ... it would be so cool to change eq styles, now it is possible to change it from pre to post wich is awesome but as a addition to this it would be cool to have these eq styles ... or to add eq buttons, let`s say the mid shift button like on an orange am as a base settign an then add a parametric presence and bass button ... :) i think it would be great

I love the Fuzzfactory too :) i built a clone two years ago with a built in overdrive/boost to make it more aggressive, ... the shapers aregreat ! i love the fuzzsound i made with the kemper but theres no way for me to add a chorus now ... :D

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    a new project of mine and the Fuzz sound is the kemper, the only downside is that i ned all the effect slots (except delay and reverb of course) to make it sound like this ...

Make the main EQ parametric please.

Most of the time i just need to get rid of the mud below 80hz a bit so i always have to add a studio eq. or to add a bit sparkle ...

By making the EQ parametric we could save this effect slot for other purposes.

The intention shouldn`t be a perfect copied telesound on a les paul, i think.

It would be enough to have a active tone switch or poti wich can recreate the frequency response of another guitar ...
    for example so if you`re changing from a strat to a les paul live they sound so different that you would have to change the amp settings or else you`ll have a too muddy sound ... but with a similar frequency response you`ll be ready to play with the same amp settings but with the dynamics of another gutiar

cool idea! profiling is maybe to much for this but just something like eq/tone matching ... that would be awesome ...
    a aktive tone knob maybe as a addition for your guitars ...

to sum it up a aktive knob which can load eq profiles
    maybe via usb port so you can blend a eq profile you like... + a program on the pc to make eq profile or to match eq sounds

... absolutely cool idea i think music man had a similar idea but this would be awesome

:D i would need a second kemper and would have profile the whole chain thrugh my pc ... this isn`t really a good way to do it

i tried that already, but it`s still not quiet there ... have some of you tried the tape satchuration from the cubase 8 ... it`s soooo nice

Hey! I always use some kind of satchuration when i record guitars,
    often tape satchuration or the blockfish or the tessla SE,
    it would be great imo if this would be inside the kemper to have that satchurated sound live too ...

do you agree?