Posts by Bommel

well i actually love the quadrafuzz xD because especially with highgainsounds one main problem is the balace of highend fizz and noise and having leand sounds ... and distorting just the mid frequencies while rolling off the gain a bit on the highs(8k or 9k and above, or just the small ugly area of 5k) and bass(onlybelow120hz) can sounds very clean, at the moment i record always the mainout and the direct out from the kemper simultaneously to mix these to together afterwards ... this does the trick but i had the fatal tube and this is really really great ... another thing to use is a tubescreamer wich adds this fizz but then you have to balance it with the amp gain and so on. have you tried the fatal tube? oder the randall satan? i really recommend it! :)

Some pedals like the Amt Fatal Tube have it an now also the Randall Satan

I would be so great to have three gain knobs within the amp section to shape the gainstructure ( Gain of the highs/mids/lows ) , and the normal gain knob could act as a master gain ... just like on the Randall satan ... this would be so great ! do you agree with me?

if not, try the satan or the fatal tube and you`ll fall in love with that feature :)

... could be in the selection menu then too "expression pedal1 : Wah / Position: between stomp box 1& 2 ... but since wahs, volume pedals and whammys mostly in the beginning of the signal chain it wouldn`t be so sad if it wouldn`t be possible

yeah but somehow the kemper as a problem with profiling fuzz sounds :/ so profiling the profile will not solve this problem :/... i sounds like a overdrive afterwards... i think a fuzzpedals are the hardest thing to model but ... yeah ... it would be great...

i have this one for example and i love it

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    ...4:30 especially

...5:50 for example

...or 0:50

:D no i didn`t mean the whole forum i just ment this topic because if you`re happy with the pedal that are already on borad why do you bother ... so sorry i didn`t want to offend you i just thought the "i`m okay with how it is already" satement wasn`t very productive ...

dlaut: really ? ... damn, but this just destroys the idea, that the pedal is a full profile ... let`s say we make a profile of a direct signal (like a pedal) and than we have the possibility to turn that into a stomp model ( internal or on the c with a small app or program) just that it saves processing power (like i mentioned earlier) know what i mean ? something that turns a profile into a model ...

ingolf: exactly and that`s why a profiling function for overdrive pedals would be awesome ... but another thing, if you`re so happy with the kemper, why do you visit the feature request section ^^ ... i mean i love the kemper too but we`re here to make it even better right ?

paults: i already shaped sounds but having all stomp box slots full with stuff to create one sound makes one profile like a one trick pony ... the version 3.0 makes it possible to just profile the amp ... so i bet it`s possible to make stompbox profiles too ...

i think it`s not realistic to say the cpu can`t handle it because the normal stompboxes work also ... so if there`s a difference between the stomp "models" and the profiles i`d would be thinkable to implement wether a new "profile a stompbox" function, or the possiblility to turn a amp profile into to a model somehow ...

and to say there isn`t enough space on the memory is also not so realistic ... because the number of pedal and amp could be 1000 in total ... 20 pedals and 980 amps, know what i mean ...

Well, while there is the possibility to the have them as a stompbox on the kemper and control it with a expression pedal,
    i still use a real wah an whammy because i don`t have any stompbox slots left on a few profiles.

I and i don`t want to setup a whammy and a wah slot for every profile i use, so , ... in my opinion it would be great if
    these effects would be in the input section ... then it would be just as easy and fast to use as a real pedal, especially with the new controller

i think of a function like "Expression Pedal 1 = always Wah" "Expression pedal 2 = always Whammy" and so on ... so it would be less work to setup you profile
    just plugin and use it ...

I think this update will be awesome and i hope Kemper provides us with new Rigs wich are captured with the new method ...

I can`t wait to try it out just like the Kemper Remote !!

my personal favorite is the hughes and kettner tubefactor, it would be great to have this pedal ... and i love fuzz pedals the fuzzfactory and the swollen pickle would be great

Can`t agree more, before the kemper i changed amps and modelers very often and up to a certain point i had so much stuff from the line 6 flextone to the Vetta 2, Eleven-Rack, Axe FX, way too many amps ... but the Kemper man ... happy since more than 2 years now ... and that`s a long time for my equipment :D ... AND Firmware 3.0 i just saw the video, ... so amazing!! it`s simply the best Company since a long time really ... other brands would come out with a totally new amp but providing the kemper with such great updates FOR FREE!!! is so damn amazing

hmm i haven`t used that a lot, i`ll check it out thanks! ... but the thing is i can`t turn the compressor in the amp module off with the footswitch ... and that would be cool because sometimes i use a slightly distorted amp and then turn a distortion or fuzz pedal on and off with the footswitch, but then i want to have more control with the distorted sound so i add a eq and compressor at the same time just that it sits in same spot in the mix ... know what i mean? that`s why a channelstrip effect woulde be very cool ... or another added page for the somp effects with a parametric eq... 3 bands are often enough for me ...

... i have already mentioned, the the eleven rack has this function, and i had the eleven rack... and it made work just easier ... there were still volume differences but not no peak was above 0db ... it saves time and when you try your kemper with profiles you normally not use in a music store for example ... you don`t run into the problem that a profile will load that is way too loud ...