Posts by KoMa

Hi everyone,

I hope you're doing well. I'm facing an issue with reamping using my Presonus Studio 1810 C audio interface and Kemper profiler via SPDIF, and I was wondering if someone could help me out.

I have a recorded guitar track in Studio One that I want to reamp using my Kemper. To achieve this, I've connected the SPDIF output from my audio interface to the SPDIF input on the Kemper. However, when I send the signal through the SPDIF output, there's no input signal reaching the Kemper. Strangely, I can still hear the signal in my DAW. Shouldn't it be muted?

Here's what I've done so far:

• Set the DI track output to SPDIF Left Out.
    • Set the Kemper input to SPDIF Input Reamp.

I have double-checked all the connections and settings, but I must be missing something. Can anyone guide me on what I might be doing wrong or what additional steps I should take to make this work properly? Usually I get those kind of things right. I also used to reamp stuff in Logic all the time. No issues, but in Studio One I can't get it to work

Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance!

I have issues starting the rig manager on my windows PC. Everytime I run it, the startup screen appears and then it disappears after a few seconds without any further error message or anything. The reason why I write this here is because I contacted support last week wednesday. I haven't received any response yet. I asked for help again two days ago, still no response.

I'm writing this because I hope that one of the moderators will see it and inform the support team. I know that your support has a good reputation and I have no hard feelings, but I need to be able to use the RM on my computer annd like I said initially I contacted support last week on wednesday. The ticket number is [W88PZZ-2KO75]

I've never had any issues with the RM and I've been using the same computer and the same OS for years. However I'd be grateful if someone from your team could help me out. Feel free to delete this thread once my message was forwarded to the support team.

Thanks and have a nice day! :)

Hi,

quick question here, as I couldnt find any info on this. I had to reinstall my windows OS. I did a Rig Manager Conent backup before that. Now I restored it, but no rigs from the back up show up in the Rig Manager. What am I doing wrong? I am grateful for any help.

I love this band shaka ponk and theur new song has such a tasty guitar tone. It's so different then what other rock/metal bands use. Not scooped and "trashy" but really thick, saturated and yet clear and punchy. You have any idea how to achieve this kind of tone? Which amplifier you suspect was used for recording? It reminds me a bit of the orange amps, but I havent heard them like that yet. I simply love this sound.

Enjoy! (tasty guitars starting around 0:44 ;) )

https://youtu.be/eahh8Xb41u8?t=44s

Can someone explain to me, why the reamped signal sounds distorted? The DI track is at -13 dbfs and the reamped signal is at -18. How is this possible? I'm using the spdif connection to reamp. Everything is green on the input and output. dis, clean and reamp sense all at 0.

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

same here