Posts by KoMa

When I use the profiler in performance mode and let's say I change some settings on a particular rig (without saving!) and next time i play the same rig in performance mode those changes stay.
    First I thought I might have saved the performance bank accidentally but this happened now a couple of times. One time I even changed the complete rig and next time I got back to the same bank the changed rig was recalled and I know for at least 100 % that I haven't saved anything ;)

Does anyone have the same problem? Are there any known solutions to this?
    I'm using the latest public firmware.

I want to again express my love for this suggestion! ;) A muse pack would be beyond my wildest dreams. Their guitar and bass sounds are just sooooo good. And there are so many different sounds they use. It would be pretty cool if the kemper team could hit them up and ask if they are down for it - maybe they already did that, who knows. It would also be definetly cool if we could get some kind of official repsonse if there are any plans or this ain't happening at all.
    By the way, for their newer sounds (psycho or that cool brdige part in reapers) I noticed that the friedman brown eye works reall, really great. Add a green scream and you are really close. Also Andys JCM 800 profiles get you close to some of the old stuff (hysteria, stochkholm syndrom ...) - but like always it depends on the settings and guitar.

The rockerverb profiles are truly awesome. One of my favorites and I still don't get why there are gazillions of 5150s, recti profiles etc. and the rockerverb dont get that much attention. Anyway, the selection is really great, though I think that 1 or 2 more clean profiles and unboosted high gain profiles would make the pack perfect. But I wont complain cause the 9 profiles truly allow you to cover almost any musical style.

Guido, you have also done a perfect job catching that great midrangy character of the rockerverb. I raelly have my problems with those high treble metal amps and that's why I like this beast so much. It doesn't hurt your ears and it fits great in a mix without too much tweaking.

Congrats on this one!

is it possible to achieve a frusciante sound with these profiles? For example like in this video around the 6:50 mark.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

what I noticed about year profiles they are quite bass heavy. Tried
    them woth different guitars and always had to cut off the bass. No
    matter if it's the bogner, the marshalls or the recti.

Anyways, do you have any idea when you'll profile/release the rockerverb? some nice distorted rhythm profiles would be awesome!

This will be our next amp for sure! :)
    check out our already existing Martial Brit 900

Great to hear!

Here's some inspiration ;)

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I love that feature and use it for recording. Only bummer is, that it's a global option but it would make much more sense to use it for every profiles individualy. But if I remember correctly ck said they are working on it.

There are uncountable amounts of 5150s, Rectis, JCMs and all the other usual suspects out there (which is cool). But only a few Orange Rockerverb profiles. I'd love to see more profilse of this beast if you can get your hands on that amp. They sound unbelievabely great and have a very unique character that is worth to be explored more.

PS: I'm aware of probably all the Orange Rockerverb profiles that are out there, I just want to encourage you to add more to the commercial market.

Say you use a profile with "real" stomps - it would be pretty neat to take a picture with your phone or whatever. you put it on your computer and now have the option to attach it to the specified rig in the rig manager.

If someone can provide me some Bonamassa/Slash style DI tracks would be awesome. Hit me a pm

And don't forget John Frusciante!!! ;)

the Supermassive tone is amp factory Marshall 1959 slp with a booster stomp and a mid bump eq in the x slot.
    The Handler is the same amp tone I believe- if not it is the amp factory diezel vh4 profile.

Happy to share but as they are commercial I'm not sure of a legitimate way to do so. I suppose I could list the settings and then you could purchase the profiles and input the settings yourself.

No problem, I totally understand. Could you check if it was really a marshall superlead? Couldnt find anything on the TAF site.