Posts by Martyrob77

Welcome Marty! I profiled a JTM30 about a year ago and have since sold it. The profiles are on the exchange. I actually had two of them, a 2x10 and a 1x12. The 2x10 was far superior IMO, and is the one I profiled. I'm interested in hearing yours as well. :)

Nice, I'm downloading as we speak. Can't wait to hear the 2x10. (Mine is a 1x12). :thumbup:

Welcome jjborsa. I think you will be pretty amazed at the Kemper. Everybody I've played for has commented about how great the tone sounds. Definitely has cut out my back pain from lugging heavy equipment.

Welcome! You probably already found most of them, but most of your amp history is available for download on the Rig Rxchange :)

Anybody have a Fender 75 profile? I remember hearing a guy play one of those, and it sounded great. Was that a Rivera designed amp?

So good news, I still have my Fender 75. Yes it was Rivera designed. I just have to get some free time and profile it. It will be my first. I also still have my Marshall JTM30 combo which is a nice little, spunky, amp for Marshall (A little different flavor). I will eventually have both of these profiled. When I do, I will post something about it since I know especially the 75 is not a very common amp.

Marty here from Greensboro, NC. I have been playing for a little over 20 years. I mostly play at church in a modern worship setting. So my big influences are of course The Edge, David Gilmore, Tom Sholz, etc. I have been on the search for TONE plus function for the last 12 years and been thru many amps: Fender Hot Rod Deluxe, Fender 75, Marshall JTM30, Marshall 1959 SLP, Rockman Vendetta 100 (Egnater Design), Egnater Rebel 30, and now Kemper. I have also played with plenty of emulators from Boss VF-1 to Roland GP100 and finally feel like I have something that is close to meeting my Tone/Function search. I am running my Kemper currently thru FOH at church and just got a Yamaha DXR10 for stage monitor. Also using a Roland FC-200 midi controller with a few Boss F-5U's for extra control. I joined the forum a while back, but just now getting to posting something. Looking forward to sharing some ideas.

I'm using 2 yamaha DXR10's live and they sound incredible. They are light and come with 7 year warranty I'm a very happy kemper user incredibly happy infact!!!!! :D

Raoul23

I'm really wanting to go this route. Do you use the monitor mode or the FOH mode when playing live? Also I play in church so it's not quite the loud environment, so I'm thinking one dxr10 would more than do me for stage monitor. What are your thoughts.

Thanks

Dear all!

I am using the old Roland FC200 with my KPA. It is still a great controller, but sending 7Bit Midi. The onboard expression pedal is set to the parameter 7, that as far as I know is standard for volumen. In the KPA this changes the input volumen. I like the control the main output with the pedal. Is this possible with the expression pedal of the FC200 and which setting is needed?

Thx

Hudiluma

How did you get the ctrl foot switch to access tuner? I have an Fc-200 but am still trying to figure out some of the set up. Thanks