Posts by Jemjulio

Mmmm... strange its doing it on such a high note. Mine is definitely related to low frequencies.

I've just done a few more tests and although at a certain volume EVERYTHING in the room starts to rattle, the kabinet is definitely to blame for what I'm hearing.

Lets see what support says :thumbup:

Hi,

I have the same issue. At first tightening all the screws seems to have fixed it but now it has returned. It seems to resonate at certain frequencies. 14th position on the b-string is worst for me. At first I thought other things in my studio were resonating but it's definitely the Kabinet after trying it in different rooms.

I've contacted Kemper support yesterday as I think it might be a manufacturing problem.

Interesting....

I have also been moving things around. Taking stuff out of the room, putting the Kab outside the room, using looper and looking for the origin....

Definitely resonating at certain frequencies as well, but I cant pinpoint it.

I cant discard it being a resonance in the room, but it also seems to come out of the Kabinet... Maybe in my case its both and they feed on to each other... I dunno...:wacko:

Hi guys. I got the Kabinet in April and have always played at low volumes in a small apartment. Very happy with it.

Yesterday I turned it up a bit more than usual and got this farting/ buzzing noise. The B on the 6th string was the worst. Bass boost made it worse.

I took the back off and tightened the speaker screws and all the others ( bracing screws, handle, feet..)

Problem persists. I have emailed support but was wondering if anyone else has had this issue.

Thanks

Very cool that the suggestions have sorted you out.

I always find these cases strange as I cant get it to sound bad. I tweak nothing. :)

Question: I'm using the main outs with XLR- TS cables to my interface. Am I correct to say these are unbalanced? It certainly doesn't sound bad to my ears. Would I be better off using standard TS - TS jacks?

Peace

@Ibot39 Mostly sandpaper because you nicked it with the Dremel? ;)

You are not alone in your madness. I found my pick over 10 years ago, V-Pick Dimension Jr or Diamond 4.2 mm. But they are expensive and wear out so I file them. See pic. I find it very relaxing. Bought a mini vice as was destroying my fingers. :)

If you want to part with the thick Gravities let me know. The 2 in the top right corner look cool.

Hello !

So I discovered a few days ago, that the autoassign option in the rig menu doesn't work consistently.

Browser mode.

Sometimes its fine, sometimes its not. And I cant work out what the ones that don't work properly have in common. For a moment I thought it could be the amount of slots, but its not that.

What will happen is it will assign correctly but then some of the fx buttons wont do anything. Clearing and assigning manually fixes it.

Anyone else encounter this?

I saw there was a thread sometime ago and it was a known bug that was going to be fixed. Did it break again??

Autoassign Remote effect buttons doesn't work

Peace!:)

Got this one 2 days ago. Unbelievable playability out of the box.

Harley Benton SC Custom II

I dont care for the top ( wish it was like the back)

Things are very tough work/money wise here. But I sold 2 of my "expensive" guitars , a Heritage H150 and a Kotzen Telecaster, and refuse to just use the money for "life" :)

And at €200 I'm beyond pleased.

Animal is over the moon and has switched to playing guitar:P

That list is probably engineered to show higher-value items. No one wants to look at a list with Ernie Ball strings/Fender picks etc. as a top-ten.

And yet, there are the strings at #10 ^^

Number 3 just overtook number 2.... This is exciting stuff!! :D

At least here in the States, personal savings are at a peak, and credit card debt is at levels so low, we haven't seen them since before the 2008 housing crisis. That's not to say people aren't suffering financially, because they are. But there are also many who have continued to work, and saw expenses go down from remote work.

Even so. I find it hard to believe it outsells a pack of strings at any given time. There must be a reasoning behind it.

Or it's not quite true?

Dunno.

So I stumbled upon Thomann's Top Seller list in the Guitar/Bass category and was surprised to find that the Stage is their top seller in the last month.

Doesn't this seem rather strange?

I mean with the pandemic economics and the price..... there must be cheaper items selling more??? I mean EB Regular Slinkys are at #10....

Or is it income related as opposed to items sold?:/

Check it out here:

https://www.thomann.de/gb/tops…F_guitars_and_basses.html

Peace