Posts by blueswede

So I switched to a different USB port on my computer and now the computer sort of recognizes my Stage, but now none of the controls on the stage work. Something is up with this version of RM.....It is freezing my Stage. Can't even power it off.....????

Since I am trying to change a number of effects within the performance, I store the entire performance. Yes, I get the correct prompts. I have no opened a ticket but I guess that would be my next move....

I am only using one performance.....I have done this with RM connected, RM not connected, on stage and at my desk. Same thing happens every time.

No matter what I do, the effects always revert back to an older setting. I have tried changing the mix level on my reverb from 94% to 65%. It works until I turn off my Stage. When I turn it back on, the mix is again at 94%....I have tried storing it using the Kemper Store button, but nothing changes. I have tried unlocking the effects, making some changes, locking it again....same thing....

Hmmmm...it seems like a simple issue. I'm just trying to edit some of the effects in my signal chain...reverb, delay, OD....I was under the impression from reading the manual that when you changed levels, etc. using either the RM or the Stage panel, that those changes are automatically saved.

Use the STORE button, on the left side of the display, to save any changes you have made to a module, Rig, Slot,
    preset, or Performance. Store allows you to save changes to the permanent memory.

Last sentence is directly from the manual. So when I change say the reverb mix level on the panel of the Kemper Stage, is it not supposed to store that new level? Even after tapping the Store button?

I am editing an effect using either RM or on the Kemper Stage itself. I am in the performance mode. I am just trying to change the parameters of the effects I am using and storing them.....

when you click the store button while an effect edit page is in focus you are presented with the choice to either store the entire rig or create a new effect preset. If you want to store the new settings in the rig you have to choose that option otherwise you will add another preset to the list of effect presets.

I don't save when the effect screen is on. I store when the performance page is showing...

So last nite I adjusted all of the effects settings to my liking....hit the store button 3 times. Today...right back to the old settings. I am using the software version 8.7.10. RM is version 3.3.49.

So I am beyond frustrated.....no matter what I do, the effects continue to revert to an old setting. I have followed your directions 5 times, and hit the lock button for each effect. All good until I power the unit off. When I power it back on, the old settings are still there.....????

Now I am doing all of this to an existing profile while in the performance mode. Does that make a difference? This is really bugging me.....

I'm having a difficult time trying to save my reverb settings. I keep trying to lock the setting, save the setting to no avail...it keeps reverting to a setting that I don't want. Please explain what I am doing wrong....thanks.

Just wanted to post an update....so this was totally my fault. Ended up being a bad TRS cable. It sort of worked which led me to believe that it was still good. Once I replaced it with a new one, all is good. Thanks to all of the people who replied. I truly appreciate all of the assistance available here...

This has been happening for a long time. If I play a single string and let the note tail off, I get a really annoying buzz at the end. I have the noise gate set to just before it really degrades the signal. I’m wondering if the is a setting somewhere that will eliminate the sound. Thanks in advance.