Posts by Trazan

Trazan,

You may know this but you talk about locking switches on your pedal. The lock we are referring to is on the KPA. If you select stomp slot A then press the lock button, it won't change with patches. Same thing applies to all other sections of the rig. You can even lock all pre amp effects by locking the whole section with the button below A, B, C, D.

bd

Yes, I know 8) It was in response to Will_Chen regarding locking IA switches on the foot controller. On the All Access you can't do that so locking them on the Kemper won't help much .

But doesn't the manual say that Center Frequency is displayed in Hz and note value? Note value for being able to tune it musically. I don't have the manual here now, but I'm pretty convinced it said so.

The reason is that I'm very familiar with these terms and it makes it much quicker for me get around this box ;) It also makes it much easier to remember settings...I won't remember all these numbers between +-5 without reference, but I will remember 1.200 Hz because I've placed it in my spectrum memory....or sumthin' like that 8-)

I just had the Kemper on loan for a couple of days, and this is what immediately came to mind:

- A simple EQ (Low - semiparametric mid - High) within the effects.
    Maybe I want some extra highs when kicking in that compressor, more mids
    when kicking in the fuzz etc.

- A fixed simple EQ in front of the rig. Would really like to be able to shape what goes into the amp with different guitars (less bottom end flub, more bite etc) without dedicating a stomp slot for it (In addition to the post EQ that is there already, which I'd probably use to compensate).

- I want to see the reduction in dB's when I turn that Master Volume! ;) In the profile volume too, for that matter. Both because I can relate to dB's, and to gain stage my live rigs.

For now ;)

Ah, ok. Guess I can't have it all!

Problem is that by changing presets on my All Access I also change AA state.

Would have been nice if 128 steps within a CC# could be assigned to rigs!

Is it possible to, within a preset/profile, switch just the stack via midi? In the heat of a live performance I liked to kick in another amp with the Axe (thus keeping the effects settings I'm currently at).

I was thinking about parameters in e.g. the delay section, Center Frequency etc. According to the manual it should show frequency, and even note. Also, wouldn't it be logical to use dB attenuation for Master Volume etc.?

Hey!

Borrowing a Kemper at the moment. Just a quick question:

Adjusting parameters, like e.g. center frequency, bandwidth, volume etc, the display only shows numbers from 1-10 or +-5. According to the manual it should show frequency, dB's etc, no? At least, that would be the logical and better way to me. Is there a hidden setting somewhere with a display choice? (Latest firmware)