Posts by sesmar

As a Computer Scientist and Software Engineer, I'm impressed.

I bought my Kemper in 2013, because even back then I could see that Kemper was committed to Long-Term-Support. This is more evidence that I made the right choice — although I didn't need new evidence anymore.

So my Kemper v1 is going to become Kemper v2. Nice.

I hear those of you stating that we need to have the models available first, before we can judge and celebrate. I get it. Nonetheless, that some level of modeling can be achieved and added to the best profiler invented more than a decade ago is impressive.

I'm also looking forward to the USB interface thing ... it will simplify some things for me :)

CK, I would like to buy you a few rounds of beer once I visit your city, to chat about "things and engineering."

As I'm sure all of you are aware of, two new firmware updates were released by Kemper in the last couple of weeks.

I'm not surprised, and I knew that I only needed a little patience.

Having said that, if Kemper decides to release v2 hardware tomorrow, thus leaving my cute white toaster obsolete, "I'm not even going to be mad."

I bought my Kemper in 2014. Before buying it, I was concerned because the Kemper was already two-years old — thus likely to become a shiny brick soon, given how the rest of the industry works. However, I thoroughly researched the company plus two other famous ones. I finally chose Kemper because I was amazed by the insane long-term-support of the Access Virus synths.

Kemper's long-term-support has delivered beyond my expectations 🙂

I'm so tired of people saying the Kemper is expensive. Its not. Let's go shopping an compare. I just went to Musicians Friend, lets see how it compares Kemper vs amp combo + a few pedals ...

Haha ... to add my personal experience to your post: I was about to buy a Strymon Timeline when the latest delay-rich Kemper update was released. Kemper saved me another $500 :)

Is it possible to have multiple morph programs? For example, could hitting the remote's "1" alter gain + delay feedback, and hitting the remote's "2" alter gain + mids???

All signs point to a free OS update that will make available to us features we do not currently have. Any way you slice it, that is a great prospect and I am thankful Kemper continues to support the profiler community.

Some companies have not always been so gracious. Imagine owning the profiler for 6 months only to find the manufacturer has released a completely new hardware "version 2" which renders your now outdated unit practically obsolete.

That's one of the main reasons I bought the Kemper — learning that they had supported a different product for close to a decade gave me great confidence.

Hi all ... I own a Kemper amplifier, and play it through studio monitors at home. However, starting next week, I'm going to need a proper FRFR to practice with a couple of musician friends and to play in small venues.

I have seen both the Yamaha DXR10 and the Bose L1 recommended for my use case, and also recommended as good "Kemper speakers." There are a bunch of variables such as weight, practicality, and sound quality, that come into play, and I would like to hear your opinion and experience, comparing these two alternatives. Take into account that I don't know much about (semi) professional audio equipment.

Thanks!