Posts by Ramjam

I am a returning Kemperman . Bought it when it first came out and had a necessity to part with it but I have the Stage now which is great................. Is there a way to activate the Looper and play a few bars and then have it playback whilst tweaking the sounds of the rig in question ?? Im sure I read somewhere that that was possible. Thanks for any feedback

Hi. Its Computer based software so there is no hardware other than FCB1010 foot pedal. I dont use it live but could if needed. I would just use a laptop in that instance. Im getting old so this does it for me now. Never knocking the Kemper or anyones ideas . This works well for me and I find that processing and arranging and the final outcome is perfect for what I do. Seems to fit in well with my tinnitus and frequency hearing loss :D Take care.

And after all....... we are their adverts.

Is this a clean tone profile or one from an overdriven amp? Does it sound harsh even with a clean sound and is the harshness more so in the high end ?

Hi. If anyone can help it would be great.
    I have updated Rig Manager ( from the update which comes up on startup of Rig Manager itself) and also updated ( the same method ) the operating system for the Kemper. I am trying to delete performances as I have some new ones to replace the old. I have been able to do this in the past but now the "delete" is grayed out and unavailable. Thanks............ 8| Im stuck

Exactly the same but Win 10 restart ( which incidentally takes forever) it is apparent that the update has not gone through and on startup I get the same update message. I have attempted a few times with the same result.

I clicked on the update button when I was asked in Rig Manager. On start up it came up with a message asking if I would like an update. It went through all the downloading bar and then when it got to "Windows is preparing " bit, it just stayed there for 3 hours.
    I had to cancel and then restart my PC from a shutdown. I tried this 3 times with the same result..............Not sure if Im the only one here???