Posts by Ramjam

Yes, the Pre-Amp Profiles sound great through a poweramp/cab, but so do all the regular Profiles with Cabinet OFF.

You don't need a tube poweramp, a solid state amp does the job...the Kemper Profiles already have the characteristics of a tube built in, all the solid state poweramp does it amplify without adding colour.
    A friend of mine put a Celestion V30 into an old Roland Cube, plugs the Kemper into it, sounds great.

In other words, spend the money you were going to spend on an 'amp combo' on a solid state poweramp and cabinet.

LesPaul into Kemper out to Alessis RA 150 SS Power Amp out into 4 X 12 Laney cab with cab sim off really does it here !! I havent had better anywhere.

That's exactly what I told him..."your ears just don't like the tone"

This 'core member' has had a different experience to you, I've yet to meet anyone (in my country) that hasn't been amazed by the Kemper tone.

and Ill second that!

That's exactly what I told him..."your ears just don't like the tone"

This 'core member' has had a different experience to you, I've yet to meet anyone (in my country) that hasn't been amazed by the Kemper tone.

Hi. Thanks for the reply. I have done that 2 days ago and have not had a reply yet. No problem though really. The wonder of being able to do things the Rig Manager allows overides the waiting period ( for me anyway) Maybe an update will fix it ? Thank you very much

OK. I went to the specified files in "user" and could not find the db file that was instructed. I deleted the lot and then un - installed the Rig Manager from Control Panel and re-downloaded and installed it.
    Magic! - It now takes about 1/2 minute to load. It seems to only now load/sync the profiles I have 'earmarked" under the directory of my Kemper Name. Anyway it surely is a lot easier to switch on now. Thank you for your feedback. I do appreciate it. Lindsay :thumbup:

there are replies in this forum including a reply from Arne which is right under the OP. the problem is rare, it might have to do with configuration of your computer, it might be something we simply haven't found so far. i don't know what happened on your part so far, this is your first post in this thread. one thing you can do is contact support, supply a debug log "Documents\KemperAmps\RigManager\DebugLog.txt" and we go from there.
    thanks, gs

Hi. Thanks for the reply. I have done that 2 days ago and have not had a reply yet. No problem though really. The wonder of being able to do things the Rig Manager allows overides the waiting period ( for me anyway) Maybe an update will fix it ? Thank you very much

Raoul, i don't want to come over as an ass :) But you sure go out of your way to convince everyone that this is better then sliced bread.

One thing of making something amazing is to acknowledge the strengths and weaknesses. And the rigmanager sure has both. But could improve allot!

Sliced bread is not good for you. This is THE BETTER! ( now that I got it working) :D

Strange.

I download the ZIP file, after downloading it shows 0 Bytes and error when I try to unzip it?

Strange.

I download the ZIP file, after downloading it shows 0 Bytes and error when I try to unzip it?

Strange.

Could someone tell me what the Rig Manager is supposed to look like on the PC ? This is what I get but I dont see the "chosen" profile at the top nor do I have the ability to "preview" the profile ( Its what I would use it for primarily )
    Thank you.

Thanks . I do have the Profiler connected via USB to my PC . I even have it directly connected to the PC so that there is no discrepancy when it comes to "extended" USB cables.
    Doe it show on the Profiler when connected as does the Flash Drive when taking off Profiles from the exchange> I don't see any movement in the screen at all. Thanks again.

Call me dumber than some but for the life of me I have tried just about everything that is suggested and still don't get the RIG MANAGER to show anything other than - ALL RIGS , LOCAL LIBRARY, and RIG EXCHANGE in the location area on the left!
    I also do the connected TEST and it says OK ( strangely also says OK when the PROFILER is disconnected ?( I Spacebar and Double click and stil no preview. It did download 3819 rigs though..... that worked. Also made sure my Profiler name is the same as the one in Preferences................... Dunno :huh: Any ideas are good ideas. Thanks.- Lindsay

Spoken like a true gentleman Sir.

I have no idea what speakers came in the Laney . I never enquired when I bought them. The cab was brand new off the shop floor here. Guess I should have enquired but didnt think it relevant at the time.
    The Cabs are off in the Master area and when I edit a profile I make sure I turn them off in the "cabinet" area as well.
    Thanks for the reply. I find the bit about the speakers interesting for sure. I will try to find out what they are ( I suspect they are just normal guitar speakers). I have read on the Marshall forum somewhere that they could be HH speakers ( whatever that is)
    I will enquire about replacing them with FRFR Speakers if that will help as I enjoy playing through the cab here. Makes me feel like Im playing an amp :)
    Thanks again for your time.