Posts by Karl

So, the future is basically these kinds of devices, but, also able to fully profile every effect in your arsenal on-top of amps etc using a.i. machine learning. At the point where we can tell it which parameter we're tweaking (e.g. Volume, Gain, Presence, EQ) and to look out for it, then, it's going to be on another level.

What I'm asking for is a stand-alone Transpose pedal, without the need to use my Kemper. You know, one that would sit on a real pedal board.

To better understand my situation, I don't use my Kemper at rehearsal, I use a JCM 2000 TSL with a Boss GT10+Boo Tube Screamer. However, I love the Kemper's Transpose effect, enough to want to add it to my setup as a pedal.

Hi, it's 2020 so I'm requesting it again. A separate traditional pedal with the Kemper Transpose effect with lower-latency. No bells and whistles, just Transpose. My main use of this would be for -5 and +12. Cheers!

I've investigated the bug I'm encountering and found that it's not just profiles of rigs I made with 7.1.2 that are missing from Rig Manager.

My Kemper has 910 Rigs, but, Rig Manager only shows 868 of them.

Can everyone check to see whether your number of rigs match-up between Kemper and Rig Manager? Cheers.

My profiles made with 7.1.2 don't show up in rig manager under 7.1.3, although I can't confirm whether this happens with 7.1.2+rig manager as I've only just encountered this bug.

Try this;

1. Download OS7 and re-install it via usb stick (don't use Rig Manager) into the back of the Kemper.

2. Switch Kemper to "Performance" mode.

3. Connect Kemper to PC via USB and start Rig Manager.

4. Let Rig Manager find all the profiles in your Kemper. Don't mess with it until it's finished doing this.

Good luck.

Updated through rig manager. After the update rig manager would close itself after scanning 20~ rigs in my kemper, no matter which setting it was on.

I used my usb stick and re-installed OS6, then re-upgraded to OS7. As others suggested, I switched my kemper to performance-mode, then, started rig manager. This time all rigs were detected and now it's all working (as far as I can tell).

Hi guys, I just noticed I'm getting crackling when using SPDIF into my Focusrite 18i20 with the latest Kemper firmware. Long time user of both devices, so I know how to set sync to SPDIF, 44.1khz etc.

However, I'm also using the latest Win10 insider build, which means it's either an issue with this build, or the latest Kemper firmware. Could someone please test SPDIF and see if it works correctly for you using 5.7.4? Thanks in advance.

Not snobby at all. Thank you. I don’t know what I was thinking that it was full steps. I think what I meant to say was that it would be even better if we could step up or down in more incremental fractions of semitones.

I know what you mean. However, the common method would be to tune to whatever frequency you're using first e.g. 442hz.