Posts by carlitz

I started the threat so here are my ideas behind it:

I would like to be flexible with the type of midi controller is use. In order to achieve this, i have two main topics to solve.

1.) How do i control my stompboxes in the kemper with the foot controller, if the midi controller is not sending the assumed midi messages by the Kemper ?

2.) How do i know, what midi messages my midi controller is sending, if i can' t let the Kemper learn the incoming midi message ?

My solution for this would be (as suggested) a midi learn function.

I select the stomp box in focus mode , select for instance "on/off" function, select midi learn , press the desired button on my midi foot controller , ready & programmed.

The following features are missing in the Kemper, as they will improve easy of use and flexibility:

- Assignment of Midi continous controller to more parameters
    - Flexible assignment of cc numbers to internal parameter (ie. CC #7 (Volume) to Chorus Depth)
    - Learn Function: Use case : Goto parameter which needs to be controlled by MIDI, press learn button, press assigned knob on midi controller, midi controller sends message, Kemper "learns" midi message and stores it for the selected parameter