Posts by mknilsson

Yeah I know. But it would be great to have a Studio EQ (or likewise) on the Master section, in order to EQ for the PA you're playing on. For instance, one of my bands are always using a Presonus Studiolive board, in which the low cut filter is only 6db/octave, which makes the reducing of unwanted sub 100hz guitar sounds pretty hard.

I love the Kemper. One thing I'm missing though, is the ability to make use of the Haas Effect, i.e. delaying one side of the stereo spectrum by a minimum of 20-30 ms. This is doable with with the delay section, but the sound isn't optimal, nor is the procedure. I'd like an option in the amp or stack section where you had a simple delay effect (without feedback) that gave you great width instantly. The ability to EQ left and right independently would be great aswell.

Thank you in advance!

Just bought the Kemper Rack. Love it! I have the HD500 as a controller. Do you know how to:

- Switch of the delay with the HD500?
    - I have a tremolo that is assigned to a pedal on the HD500. Every time I load the rig the tremolo is on - no matter if the FS-button is on or off. How can I fix this?

Thank you in advance