Posts by jjborsa

Try switching out of that performance and back and see if it corrects it..... It's happened to me as well

Seems to be a known bug (if it goes away after chaning performances), experienced this as well.

Thank you. Happened again tonight and your "fix" worked perfectly. Changed to another performance and back to original performance and all is well. Tell me, does this JUST happen on startup, and once it has been rectified by switching to another performance bank and back, it does not happen again? If so it is fine. If it continues to rename the slots throughout the course of a gig then this is no good!

Yeah, it's a bug with the beta, although I thought this was fixed in 4.0.5...?

I am on 4.05 so I assume it is not fixed Sambrox.

^ REALLY - so switching performances doesn't always rectify the described problem? Can other users confirm this as well?? If so this is no good. May just send it back and stick with my LF controllers.

So I just picked up a Remote - had been using LF devices and thought I would give the remote a spin. I have a performance set up as follows:

1/ 2 /3/ 4/ 5
    Rhythm/ Rhythm Boost/ Lead/ Lead Boost/ Lead Boost Wet

Works fine but occasionally when I power up my Kemper something weird happens - slot 1 in this performance assumes the name of one of the other slots - most recently named it "Lead Boost Wet". Just changes the name of the preset, the actual preset itself (stomps on/off status, gain etc) is unchanged? I hope I have explained this adequately.

I am on the most recent Beta firmware.

Has anyone had this happen?

That sounds great! Thanks! My arm cramps up after about 16 bars of that intro… I don't know how you do it!

Thank you sir! Love your profiles Michael. I am also using one of your profiles on my Amplifire for smaller (i.e. bar) gigs.

I think it's a bit easier for him because he's not hitting the notes with the pick, just hammering and pull off. Angus is hitting every single note of that intro with the pick, if I remember correct, and this is far more complicated (at least for me).

You are correct sir - I am using hammer on's and pull off's for the riff. Agreed - Angus picks every note and I find it much more difficult to do the riff that way.

Setup almost complete. Waiting on my AMT EX-50. Future updates will include a patch pannel on the front or back for outputs. Possibly a M5 or H9 in the effects loop, but so far kemper effects are rocking.

2 wireless units.....curious - can you explain what you are doing here? And what power unit do you have that can rear mount behind the KPA?

Wow. Thank you, thank you, thank you for everything you have done Andy - you have been (and always will be based on your legacy) an enormously important part of the Kemper community - it was my discovery of your profiles early on that were a big reason in my keeping the Kemper (and subsequently ditching my AXE-FX).

Sad day. For those who haven't tried some of Andy's profiles, I highly suggest checking them out. He has a golden ear and is a very talented profiler. My Kemper is packed with them :)

Great, - although I prefer it before. but sad to see you dropped me. : (
    Fair enough. Wish you well anyway fella : ) good luck with everything, you guys are still awesome anyway!

Lots of love for TAF profiles from me Andy :) They absolutely rock!

Some fun here - not at all meant to be a direct comparison in that one gig was outdoors and the other indoors, different PA's and sound engineers were at work and different mics were used but will be fun anyway.....

Back in Black with TAF

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

....and Back in Black with M Britt......

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

LOVE LOVE LOVE my Liquid Foot controllers - I made a short vid with my iPhone.....

Liquid Foot and Kemper, Mission pedals, custom interface

I made a patch panel for my KPA Rack. In the 4U rack I've got a 3 receptacle surge protector tucked in the rear along with my Line 6 Relay G50 wireless. I added some panel mount BNC connectors and moved my Wireless receiver's antennas out to the patch panel... I moved most of the rear connections to the patch panel. I even have a passive DI in there with the Monitor Out connected so that I can go with either Hi-Z 1/4" out or XLR Balanced out. :) L-R on the panel is
    PowerCon in/out panel, G50 Antenna, Main L / R, LowZ Monitor, HiZ Monitor, Profiling Mic In, S/PDIF Out, S/PDIF In, USB, Remote EtherCon, EXP1/EXP2, Wireless Power, G50 Antenna. I built the panel with the anticipation of having a Remote... but am in the infinite waitlist for one at the moment. The idea was to not have to remove the back of the rack case. but I have to do that to reach the MIDI in/out for my Uno4Kemper equipped FCB1010.

[Blocked Image: http://i488.photobucket.com/al…C5C045C4E_zpsblxdr4kj.jpg]

@3DogNate could you post a picture of the back? What are you using for power? Well thought out.

Thanks guys. I LOVE my rig. Second best sounding rig I have ever had (best was a massive complex refrigerator rack switcher with two separate tube amps in a WD config - was super heavy super expensive and super complicated. And not near as reliable as the KPA). Most reliable and convenient rig I have had for sure. Happy Kemper user here.

@nEVH5150 - the main LF derives power over a 7 pin midi cable via this device

http://www.famcmusic.com/store/liquid-foot/PhantomPowerBox

which is mounted in the rear of the rack. I agree - cat 5 would be better but that is not an option as far as i know. The satellite board does derive power via the cat 5 though.

To get an LF I would contact them at

http://www.famcmusic.com/store/liquid-foot

I believe they will ship to Europe. I also believe they have a new series of controller coming out soon so if you are seriously considering you may decide to hold off until that is available (X series I believe is what they are calling it)

Case is a standard SKB molded case. Not the most protective (such as a true shock rack) but I like it as it is LIGHT! (~13 lbs)

I am betting Best-Tronics would ship to you - contact Brad

[email protected]

Tell him Hi for me :)

Thanks again guys. :)