Posts by Papoos

VENDS SET TOUT-EN-UN KEMPER PROFILER COMPRENANT :

- Kemper profiler rack non amplifié + collection de profiles TONE JUNKIE, MBRITT etc...
    - Kemper Kabinet non amplifié + Housse
    - Kemper Profiler Remote + câble Ethernet
    - Pédale d'expression Mission Engineering EP1-KP + câbles
    - Amplificateur de puissance Seymour Duncan POWERSTAGE 170 + câbles
    - Fly case

Tout est en parfait état et fonctionnel pour utilisation studio et quelques scènes.
    Je me sépare de cette solution car je ne l'utilise qu'à 10% de ses possibilités et souhaite m'orienter vers un set-up plus minimaliste.

Prix neuf du set : 3400€
    PRIX PROPOSÉ : 2900€

Matériel à retirer sur sur le 78.
    Contacte en MP

Michaël.

Yes, but i will only have to select a profile that sounds good into the Kabinet without caring about the sound sent to the FOH.... For now, i have the possibility to select and hear the sound sent to the FOH so it a additional choice to do ;)

Yes, it makes sense. It is pity that we can't just micked the Kabinet. Less thing to mangae because now we have to select a profile that sound good on FRFR and then play with it with different sounding...

Yes, it's clear ;)
    My concer was the difference in term of sound between a STUDIO profile with a cab similuation of a Greenback marshall 2x12 for example and the dounf of the same profil into the Kabinet with the speaker inprint of my choice. So i will have to select profile that is ok in FRFR mode (and which will be heard by people) and the same sound that will be completely different (depending speaker inprint i choose etc..) into the Kabinet.

How do you do for live to select a profile ?

Ok, so for live, i will have to listen my studio profile in FRFR mode to test it and after that, disable the cab and test it again with the Kabinet for my listening ?

hello everybody,

Little question about Kember Kabinet.

In live situation, i have understood that i can choose a STUDIO profile for example and desactivate cab simulation to enjoy speaker inprint of the Kabinet directly for my personal monitoring in order to have "Amp in the room" feel.
    But what about the profile sent to the FOH. Will it be the original STUDIO profile and its cab simulation or the "new" profile including the selected speaker inprint ?

If it is the original STUDIO profile, how do you mange the sound difference between the profile sent to the Kabinet and the original one ? It seems to be a mess...

thank you for your answer.

Ok, thank you.
    It seems to be logical because only the monitor out has the "monitor cab OFF" option.

But, using Direct out to feed my FRFR monitor with Master Mono option doesn't allow me to control the volume of my FRFR monitor....
    So, i have to find a way to feed my FRFR monitor having a volume control (like the monitor out has)

Hello,

I would like to connect my KPA to a guitar cab for "feeling" purpose with a direct amp profile or a studio profile (without cab activated) + i would like to have a FRFR monitor in front of me and finally send a 3rd source to the FOH.

So, to resume :
    - Direct profile to guitar cab (using a power amp)
    - Studio type prodile to my FRFR active monitor
    - Studio type profile to the FOH (stereo or mono ?)

Is it possible and which outpouts could i use ?

What are the best type of prodile for this ? Studio profile or Merged ones ?

Is it possible to plug my FRFR monitor using the Main out ?

Thank you for your help ! ;)