Posts by MichelIV

I have the same issue. It's been happening since I updated to 1.5.41 on Mac OS X 10.11.4. The quick fix is unplugging the USB from the Mac and moving it to a new port. If you unplug the USB from the current port and plug it in to the same port, doesn't work. As soon as you move it to a new port, my profiler appears in the rig manager. I tried restarting the computer and that worked once. I tend to just put the computer to sleep and turn off the Kemper.

In earlier versions, as soon as the Kemper would boot up, it'd show in the Rig Manager. I've had to, for quite some time (not sure which version caused the change) launch the Kemper and then quit out the Rig Manager and relaunch if I'm just waking my computer from sleep.

Mac OS version cannot happen soon enough. I think I have five computers, all Mac and one windows laptop that never gets turned on. Home studio runs a Mac Mini server. Chomping at the bit to get the rig manager. For the love of all things holy.

I found a site where they burn the Kemper code onto an eprom here in the states. For some unknown reason, I didn't bookmark it. Anyone happen to know? I've looked and looked and can't seem to retrace my footsteps from over a week ago.
    Thanks,
    Michel

Edit: I answered my own question...typed in a different search criteria and bam, there it was.
    http://mysite.verizon.net/reso…oundelectronics/id55.html

I'm assuming if it's Uno code, it works for the Kemper. I have an email into him to find out.
    -m

Just found the "Import Factory Rigs" in the system. Rebooting now, hopefully this'll work. I guess it's a smart feature to not just auto load all of the factory rigs each time firmware is updated. Someone's thinking! Didn't catch that in the manual. Of course this means I'll have to delete a bunch of rigs I've already deleted.

Ah nevermind...I pulled the USB stick and emptied the Shared folder since I'd already gone through those rigs and then plugged it back in. Worked the second time. :)

Edit: Loaded 2.0, no new rigs installed. WTF? Go to import, tells me all rigs already available. All rigs are marked as favorites and there are no non favorites.

So I "guess" I made the mistake of thinking the rigs in 2.0 would be included in 2.1. Can't find them. So I'd like to go back to 2.0. Downloaded 2.0, installed on USB as normal, not getting the firmware update window probably because it's an older firmware.

Any ideas? I'd really just like to load the rigs!
    Thanks in advance.
    -m

Edit: I have a lot of saved favorites that I've taken the time go through as well. Not sure if I have to do a whole reset and erase all of that.