Posts by theXbucket

Hi,

after loading a few new profiles (the driftwood from mbritt) the kemper is no more recognized by the rig manager. as i don´t think this can be related to the profiles i don´t know why this happens. didn´t make an upgrade or anything. after all i DID an upgrade to the last stable firmware and the last version of the rig manager, but no luck at all. I am on mac os 10.9.5.

on my laptop the connection is no problem. i am on 10.10 there. I´ll try to upgrade to 10.10 on the mac and will see if this works.

something strange happens too. when opening the latest rig manager on os 10.9.5 the head bar is disappeared... only white bar is visible and the triangles on the left are not visible. also the window jumps around when clicking local or rig exchange.

wow, thanks mr. wagener! these profiles are the most usuable profiles out there in my opinion. Although I am more the metal guy, they definitly work great. Put a booster in front of the Kemper and there is enough gain to go - if you are missing gain... so well balanced, it´s amazing!
    The price, which seemed to be not as low as the others is worth every penny. Looking forward to a rokpak no 2!! :thumbup:

cheers jens