Posts by gregastic

You are likely correct.

My Kemper got knocked over last week before the problems started for me with this same updating analogboad issue.

Kemper support had me try a reboot off of a USB stick, but that did not work.

They also suggested that this was a hardware problem.

So, it turns out that the circuit board with the processors on it got knocked out of alignment when the amp fell down.

It now works fine after the board was reseated and the firmware was updated.

Can someone help me with this?
    I run my (unpowered) Kemper both directly into the PA with the Main XLR outs (with cab sim) and into a tube power amp and speaker cabinets (with cab sim off) using the Monitor Out.
    For some reason, my Monitor Out has become muted. It will only give out a very weak signal. I have checked the cables. The power amp, the speakers (and the connections of all the cables). I reinstalled the latest operating system. and reset the global parameters. Still Monitor Out is muted and extremely weak.
    The Kemper's main outs, direct outs. etc are all operating correctly. For example, I can plug the direct out into my power amp and get a strong signal.
    I would greatly appreciate any help on this.

Hi,

I have been having some problems using my Kemper on the stage.
    Usually, I have ti set in performance mode and I use the expression pedal to access the tuner and mute my guitar sound.
    On some of the smaller stages I have played recently, either someone in my band or someone from the facility had bumped into my Kemper during the performance
    and moved the dial that sets the pitch for the tuner.

Is there a way to disable the dials on the Kemper during performance mode
    or just a way to keep my tuner locked in at 440?

Thanks!

I have a Mission expression pedal.
    I have my Kemper running well using Wah and Pitch pedal effects in my rig.
    I would also like to be able use the volume pedal in order to access the tuner.

Every time I activate the Volume pedal it deactivates the wah.

Is there a way to use all 3 effects?

Thanks!

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly on this.

Just one more question to clarify.

I have a Mission expression pedal that I use for Wah and Pitchshift & I have the MidiBuddy for rig switches.

Are you saying that if I create a rig for my performance mode bay with the Volume Pedal selected (rather than pitch or wah) I will be albe to get to the tuner?

Is there a way to make the tuner into one of the perfomace mode rig options?

I have my rigs set up with my midi buddy and I would like to be able to select the tuner as an option in each of the different performance banks I created.

I appreciate any help on this.

THanks!

Hi,

My band PA is small, and I only get one XLR input.

Is there a way to send out a mono out through an XLR cable?
    I tried just using either the right or left channel of the stereo out, but I am guessing there is a better way to get a sound closer to the mono monitor out.

Thanks for any help!

Hi,

When I scroll though the cabinets on autoload, once I get about 1/4 through the cabinets, my Kemper input dies.

No sound, no sigal coming in.

I have to restart to get it back.

I am guessing that this might have to do with having the cabinets set to autoload.

Anyone have a fix for when the input disappears?

thanks?