Posts by caveman1

Looks like every major and less major producer have a private spokesperson on this forum. I am just waiting for Ozzy Osbourne or at least very close friend of him to pop in ;)

I won't believe the Ozzy spokesperson till he snorts a line of ants.

I'm really really really happy for you guys with the pro profiles and I get it....us mear mortals will never get our hands on them. :whistling:

Considering sneap and Jason just did toontrack packs (and sneap in the past) I can't see it being a total crazy idea they could do a profile pack.

And as far as no user profile coming close..... Think about all the different tones in metal over the years that have become popular. I'm a massive fan of Colin Richardsons tones from heartwork,burn my eyes and demanufacture. But with tones like the swampy ones from entombed/obituary to the mechanical "djent" tones, who is to say the next isn't from a user??!?! After all its the bands coming up with the sound and studio capturing it.

I think its really selling people short to think they couldn't get a great sounding profile that might be unique

Hey Ves these sound great, just curious did you change the eq on the Lasse profile in your mp3 or any other adjustments?

excellent display of hypocricy if there was one

wonder how long a 'disappointed with the axe-fx' thread would last there

I wonder if scott peterson truely believes after all his fancy IR mixes and advanced parameter tweaks that he actually has a decent tone and can play guitar?

Gotta say with all the mudslinging from the other end its sweet to read threads like this
    http://www.guitarampboard.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=7747

Didn't know they did the switch there, they did call me a while ago to update my contact info.
    I went to L&M but they said it would be a month wait so I got one at steves.
    I'm an electrician and it sounds a bit suspicious with the power there , but regardless hope it gets worked out! Were you putting the kemper direct to PA that's what I was going to do there and maybe rent some amps and do some profiles lol

Where did you get your kemper from in Vancouver?
    Rockspace is rehersal only now isn't it? I thought it got gutted from the little mountain studio days
    Hope you get the issue sorted, I almost went down to demo mine there thru a PA.

I'm not sure what the guy that wrote that review was doing when he profiled the axe-fx but the ones I have done are near perfect if not better (due to less noise for high gain patches)

Also the procedure he uses to tone match an amp is a little different...you don't have to do a recording. But also to get optimum results you need to get as similar sound as possible... Don't need to do that with the kemper.

I definitely don't care for anymore advanced parameters!!! It's perfect as it is.

Lol I have no idea what 4chan is , but if people are doing that maybe you should think about how you are perceived and step away from the Internet for awhile.

And if you want to talk class I'd be happy PM you the names you have called a few people and maybe you might rethink a little pointing the finger

I'm not sure what post you are talking about and I don't really care.